SAU Community

Quickest Gtst Skyline In Australia

As much as i agree i think there would be some that would argue the point with my car..?

Jason, have u done much to the cradle? were going to look at modifying mine shortly, a few photo's we have look like its trying to twist the thing out from under the car..

still sthe standard diff shafts etc never broke any thing

even has the same diff oil it came over to australia with 5 years ago bcaus i have a locker ready to take its place when this diff goes

hi-cas is gone and the pick up point for the hi-cas has been changed so i can put 26x10x15 in rubber under it

if you want i can pm you a pic of what we have done?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far ive only replaced the rear screen with lexan

Thats a good number mate Congrats

two questions though

is the car registered and are u running full trim in it or just the two front seats

Edited by MR331307

gutted interior and the car got defected so the only way i can re register the car is to cut out the rollcage and make it pass an emissions test

lol with indy blue injectors

lol

true

anyways hope to see this thing at the track and hopefully both our cars can go for a run down the strip together

what rwhp on 20 psi were u making

i will be racing again on the 18th november with a bit more boost

after that meeting we are putting wide body rear guards on it so i can fit 28x10.5x15s under its ass

last time we had the car on the dyno it oversped the dyno at 7000rpm for 600rwhp at 15 psi boost but it was an old dyno