SAU Community

Resin Cefiro

Resin

its got an exhaust ......3inch all the way with a silent muffler on the rear (twin tips) split front and dump off the turbo. Not sure how it looks stock with 2 shiny tips sticking out the back but im glad ur not noticing it cos thats how i wanted it ...legal looking ! Its fairly quiet too but has a good rumbly sound when idling and a bit of a roar when it gets excited. haha

whats a reinhard?

also just got the bonnet shocks regassed .....its awesome having a bonnet that rises by itself and STAYS up!.

also paid a visit to pick n payless and picked up another BMC 44 (off a lonely old laurel sitting with the r31's and pintaras) as a spare and washer bottle and pump of a falcon. Aim is to make a sprayer for the sidemount cooler for track days and really hot days. bit a of a an experiment. see how it goes.

• 3 months later...
whats a reinhard?

also just got the bonnet shocks regassed .....its awesome having a bonnet that rises by itself and STAYS up!.

also paid a visit to pick n payless and picked up another BMC 44 (off a lonely old laurel sitting with the r31's and pintaras) as a spare and washer bottle and pump of a falcon. Aim is to make a sprayer for the sidemount cooler for track days and really hot days. bit a of a an experiment. see how it goes.

i did this on my r31 drift pig i had another stock windscreen washer pump hooked up i found it comes down to the nozzle size and angle, but if u find the right combo it works really well i could watch the temp guage drop a lil but be ready for heeps of comments like "dude your leaking coolant" or "is your radiator leaking" lol some people didnt like the water left on ground but some did ! !