SAU Community

My On-going Dispute With Recent Fines I Received

Mr-Toy33

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also got done in the miltion rades, they checked the car for EVERYTHING!!!!! could not find a peice wrong with it, even rims where the correct size and width(Iam suprised)

But as Iam about to drive away I had a coke wraper on my tyre the D.O.T guy says stop to get it off my tyre and 'OOOH Look at that" INCORRECT Load rating tyres!!!!!!!!

My load was off by 15kgs which is nothing but still a defect. $75 fine, Some borrowed rims to clear the defect, SNAPING a stud getting them on :)(stupid weak stud) :laugh: Total cost $750 cause of stud snapage & wheel bearing worn & a tyre blow out the next day!

Good luck I belive you will get out of the fines if the defecs given out where BS and cleared right away!

Also, Are atmo BOVS defect free now??? I still have my plumbback tho...

Thats A good result John ableit a fair few details like WTF happend?
Yes more details! Congrats mate!

Thanks!

you won everything? But they're making you go back to court to have the charges dismissed???

Won the case cause a cop further up in the ranks has seen the evidence we've gathered and compared to the evidence the cop has (a voice recording), it`ll make the police force look completely stupid as will forsee the case not to go any further.

The charges can not just be dropped like that since I took the matter to the courts, so unfortantly I still have to rock up on the 30th of March to have the judge drop the charges which will take 5mins and then I'm scot free.

I'd still want to question the fact of police harassement right now though.

Past few days cops have just been pulling me up and doing "licence checks" around my area.

Fair enough they are crackin down but its becoming a pretty ugly sight seein it more so now then I've ever seen before.

e.g - the other night cop pulled out of a street onto kessels road in sunnybank and as I merged into traffic on mains road headin south, so did the cop to which he then pulled up next to me and looked at myself and my gf in the car. Started playin around on the computer and then as the light turned green and I was already in the right lane to turn right at the lights, I proceeded and the cop jumped into my lane and followed me into the Shell servo.

I parked got out, folded my arms and stood their waiting 2mins while the cops were screwin around on their computer doin their checks and then waved to me and drove off.

If at any stage that they see I have the 2 fines going through the courts, I can for see they will leave me alone until the case is over. However, once the case is over I can see they will be happy to make me repeat all this again as this is what cops like to do - waste everyones time.

Anyway! this is soon to be seen and if it does go on, i`ll make sure a harassement case is put up towards the police force and see how smart they want to be about things then!

BOV's are allowed however, you will be fined for 'undue noise'. This however comes into question as to what can be classified as 'undue noise'. Council regulations throughout the city and valley permit nightclubs from exceeding a certain db level, once exceeded its then classified as 'undue noise' and they are fined on the spot by the council.

Of course beeping a horn to say goodbye to someone or to open a garage door is also classified as 'undue noise'.

So really the 'undue noise' can be questioned to a degree but more then likely he`ll slap ya with a small fine not worth fighting for.

Thanks!

Won the case cause a cop further up in the ranks has seen the evidence we've gathered and compared to the evidence the cop has (a voice recording), it`ll make the police force look completely stupid as will forsee the case not to go any further.

The charges can not just be dropped like that since I took the matter to the courts, so unfortantly I still have to rock up on the 30th of March to have the judge drop the charges which will take 5mins and then I'm scot free.

I'd still want to question the fact of police harassement right now though.

Past few days cops have just been pulling me up and doing "licence checks" around my area.

Fair enough they are crackin down but its becoming a pretty ugly sight seein it more so now then I've ever seen before.

e.g - the other night cop pulled out of a street onto kessels road in sunnybank and as I merged into traffic on mains road headin south, so did the cop to which he then pulled up next to me and looked at myself and my gf in the car. Started playin around on the computer and then as the light turned green and I was already in the right lane to turn right at the lights, I proceeded and the cop jumped into my lane and followed me into the Shell servo.

I parked got out, folded my arms and stood their waiting 2mins while the cops were screwin around on their computer doin their checks and then waved to me and drove off.

If at any stage that they see I have the 2 fines going through the courts, I can for see they will leave me alone until the case is over. However, once the case is over I can see they will be happy to make me repeat all this again as this is what cops like to do - waste everyones time.

Anyway! this is soon to be seen and if it does go on, i`ll make sure a harassement case is put up towards the police force and see how smart they want to be about things then!

BOV's are allowed however, you will be fined for 'undue noise'. This however comes into question as to what can be classified as 'undue noise'. Council regulations throughout the city and valley permit nightclubs from exceeding a certain db level, once exceeded its then classified as 'undue noise' and they are fined on the spot by the council.

Of course beeping a horn to say goodbye to someone or to open a garage door is also classified as 'undue noise'.

So really the 'undue noise' can be questioned to a degree but more then likely he`ll slap ya with a small fine not worth fighting for.

hahaha your starting to sound like Josh, good luck with a harrasment suit, police pull over who they want, whenever they want, for whatever reason they can make up and unfortunately thats completely legal. So the police have said they are withdrawing the charges?

hahaha your starting to sound like Josh, good luck with a harrasment suit. So the police have said they are withdrawing the charges?

My doctor has suggested I have the makings of potential “nervous” brake down and I have to see a neurologist and a therapist. All created from my on going case which has, thus created a “poor quality of life", compared to what I am used to.

Media have very mild interest in if sue…

I swear I don’t bend nor hold up the legal system for more important things, Matt :(

BOV's are allowed however, you will be fined for 'undue noise'.

Dont forget you can get off that with the old Air brakes on council buses and every truck on the road...

As they vent air to the atmo's very loud as they are usually venting somewhere in the vacinity of 25-30psi at a time...

They actually have a BOV on the braking system to release the air from the brake lines once they get off the brakes...

Thats how my mate got off his BOV fine, he went the BCC Buses have them so why cant I route...

Dont forget you can get off that with the old Air brakes on council buses and every truck on the road...

As they vent air to the atmo's very loud as they are usually venting somewhere in the vacinity of 25-30psi at a time...

They actually have a BOV on the braking system to release the air from the brake lines once they get off the brakes...

Thats how my mate got off his BOV fine, he went the BCC Buses have them so why cant I route...

He was probably lucky, they dont class air brake noise as "undue" because it's required. An atmo bov is undue as it could be returned into the piping (as is done as standard)....besides they'd probably do you for exhaust or something else for undue noise anyway because it's easier to explain you were reving your car unduly.

Good work there.... Youre doing what we should all do and that is fight. say what you wana say but cops get too cocky for having a blue uniform on. so if its undue noise then what about theyre sirens ? the high beams flashing could distract me and i could crash its a give take situation.they just wana be wankas about it thats all.

This course of action by the cops sure lets that cop of the hook. So John, you are now like Homer with the doughnut head? I wonder if they will sit outside your door though, Josh may want to give the names of his therapists now, to save you indignity of public shame.

This course of action by the cops sure lets that cop of the hook. So John, you are now like Homer with the doughnut head? I wonder if they will sit outside your door though, Josh may want to give the names of his therapists now, to save you indignity of public shame.

Public Shame? Police can try; I’ll only have them in court for defamation of character then.

My name, and my families name are too big, it wont be hard to prove how it has effect myself, and everyone else.

We’ve sued for defamation before.

I meant the public shame of being a jibbering mess from looking out for them. I didnt mean that you or your family were in that league at all, in fact I applaud yours and Johns efforts.

Small price to pay for personal satisfaction.

My situation is now gone so far, this current case is the last 4 and bit years rolled into one hearing.

They can only take my license so many times, until it becomes jail time. The Police and the systems are corrupt - I haven’t done this to win, more so out of spite, and to waste the Police and the legal systems time, while mocking them along the way with winning Mr Meaner fines.

At the end of the day my satisfaction is gained from being a royal pain in the ass, creating a lot of financial loss from them with the embarrassment they then have to deal with.

I’m a sour pitiful person I guess. Either way, I still sleep at night

Small price to pay for personal satisfaction.

My situation is now gone so far, this current case is the last 4 and bit years rolled into one hearing.

They can only take my license so many times, until it becomes jail time. The Police and the systems are corrupt - I haven’t done this to win, more so out of spite, and to waste the Police and the legal systems time, while mocking them along the way with winning Mr Meaner fines.

At the end of the day my satisfaction is gained from being a royal pain in the ass, creating a lot of financial loss from them with the embarrassment they then have to deal with.

I’m a sour pitiful person I guess. Either way, I still sleep at night

your spelling scares me...Mr Meaner fines???? WTF??? Do you mean misdemeanor fines?