SAU Community

Fs: 1990 R32 Gtr Skyline, Ran 12.0 1/4 Mile Sold

Item: Black 1990 R32 Nissan GTR Skyline

Item Condition: The body is in very good condition but the car is missing the gearbox.

Reason for Selling: Don't have the time or money to fix the car.

Price and Payment Conditions: 14,000 ono

Extra Info: Car has adjustable tein coilovers, r34 n1 turbos,grex oil cooler, aprox 4"exhaust, trust front mount, line lock system, hks intercooler piping, z32 airflow meters & pod fliters,hks twin plate clutch. Ran 12.00 1/4 mile. The car is unregistered and the VIN / Chassis plate has been stolen. The seats & 2 rear rims have been replaced with gts-t parts. The car can be registered with a few repairs so that the car can be blue slipped and then be issued with a new VIN number. car has done aprox 90,000kms

Pictures: If interested PM me and I can email you pics.

Contact Details: 0419 986 927 or email me at [email protected]

post-31474-1161829009.jpg

post-31474-1161829141.jpg

post-31474-1161829258.jpg

post-31474-1161829433.jpg

post-31474-1161829560.jpg

Edited by varsana

so has this vehicle still got it's compliance plate? have you any rego papers or records of the vehicle or it's VIN before the plates were 'stolen'? sounding mighty suspicious but i'm genuinly interested just very curious to know a bit about the history of this vehicle.. i'm located in brisbane, so would it be possible for me to come and have a look at it in the flesh?

cheers,

mark.

is engine good to test as she sits right now? what repairs are required in order to re-register and - if someone was to ask you to do this - what price would you be wanting?

so has this vehicle still got it's compliance plate? have you any rego papers or records of the vehicle or it's VIN before the plates were 'stolen'? sounding mighty suspicious but i'm genuinly interested just very curious to know a bit about the history of this vehicle.. i'm located in brisbane, so would it be possible for me to come and have a look at it in the flesh?

cheers,

mark.

pm'd u

8OO5TED,My old R32 GTR used to have the skyline "garnish" between the rear tail lights. And it was a real GTR.

What I don't get is why are some of you putting comments in this thread about thinking the car looks dodgy in your own opinion, it's not cool to write things in someone's for sale thread that could be damaging to their sale, either PM the owner or if you're that concerned then why don't you discuss it with one of the moderators from this forum?

I don't mean to sound defensive about this, but when I was selling my GTR someone talked cr@p about it that was completely unfounded, it's not nice and in my case it did throw a couple of people off...Just letting you guys know what it's like from the other side of the fence :|

the rear "SKYLINE" garnish between the lights, i didnt think that was on the GTR either, oh well. Cheap deal if its a 'genuine' GTR....

It is a genuine gtr that I'm selling and I have all the paperwork to prove it. Please don't write stupid comments when u don't even know the full story. If ppl want the details then they can contact me.

The ABS unit isn't in the pics but is standard on GTRs.

If you can re-register the car, you must know the VIN. They don't exactly give away new VINs to anyone that asks. If you know the VIN, you can prove it is a GTR. People are just concerned as there are lots of questions and you've not provided any clarification.

Could you please share the history that you've offered if people just ask?

Thanks mate.