SAU Community

Fs: White R32 Type M Kit

Upgrading my kit as it's a bit more piggy now so my old kit is off. It's a Type M kit off a R32. The Type M is additional factory extra's which consisted of a different front bar, sideskirts and rear pods.

Front Bar - $200

Skirts - $150

Rear bumper - $150

Pods - $50

43px6ol.jpg

From The Rear (Yes I know the back tyres bald, sunday daytime industrial dorifuto fun minutes before this pic)

437utms.jpg

All this stuff is in excellent condition and have had a bit of interest but no one has come up with the money yet. It's a nice looking kit, and would suite a 32 that's slammed on it's ass, although is good for drifting/track.

I'm located in Perth, WA so we can work out shipping interstate if required. Maybe 50/50 in costs?

0431 059 615 - PM - [email protected]

Thanks, Jason

Hi guys,

If you want to have stuff couriered you could try calling the Fastway Perth office yourself to arrange a pick up from JZN32's place to your door.

The number is 08 9353 6401. They quoted be around $110 for the front bar to Sydney wrapped in bubble wrap.

See how you go - it would mean less of a hassle for JZN32 and maybe get your your parts quicker.

Give me a price for the rear pods and side skirts. Including postage to sydney 2222. Please get back to me asap as my car is sprayed as we speak and i have still yet to get my hands on the skirts and the rear pods.

Ur asking, 200 for just parts. So im assuming roughly 150ish for postage.

Let me know exact and you got a deal.

However, i dont know how you go about buying stuff through this site.

Regards,

Daniel

email me at [email protected]

Hey guys, sorry about the delay. I got roughly quoted today for everyone enquiring. Not too show how they sound but here they are:

legend01 - Skirts/Rear Pods = $62.18

chinkeboi - Skirts = $97.50

Richo - Rear Bar = $117.52

RB20JT - Side Skirts/Rear Pods = $132.31

DJRIFT - Front Bar = $192.15

Feel free to check for youself using the Courier of your choice.

Full kit is for sale still, has to go soon, I got a new kit and this one will be taking up bulk space in the garage.

Jason :)

im very interested.

would u consider a straight 300 including postage?

cheers

Hey guys, sorry about the delay. I got roughly quoted today for everyone enquiring. Not too show how they sound but here they are:

legend01 - Skirts/Rear Pods = $62.18

chinkeboi - Skirts = $97.50

Richo - Rear Bar = $117.52

RB20JT - Side Skirts/Rear Pods = $132.31

DJRIFT - Front Bar = $192.15

Feel free to check for youself using the Courier of your choice.

Full kit is for sale still, has to go soon, I got a new kit and this one will be taking up bulk space in the garage.

Jason :)