SAU Community

Photoshoot, Skylines Only (stageas Welcome)

(OO Black 33 OO)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i got a mate thats just gettin into the photogragphy thing an if we want some one to do a shoot for scs he said he would b keen if we hook him entry an a little cash (as his gear is not cheap by any means) an i could get him out all weekend for the cruz an everything maybe for the ppl entering 10$ each an u get a cd full of phots

I'd love to come along!!

Any objections to a series 2 Stagea coming along?

It looks stock but it isn't (3" turbo-back exhaust, GT30 turbo, boost controller set to 11psi, safc, shift kit). 170rwkw (about ~150awkw). :D

mt lofty would be cool. Are we talking about the botanic gardens carpark?

might be difficult to get any scenery in the background with that carpark...

Wouldn't bother me though - I'd be happy with a nice pic of my car and some pics of skylines "lined" up together.

The whole photoshoot thing is a great idea btw!! :(

i would see no objections but i imagine you would be asked to sit out for the hotplate photo but thats not the only photo that would be taken

we would get group photos also

EDIT: Oops, just realised I may not be able to come on the scs saturday. damn. Oh well, I'll be there if at all possible, otherwise I'll look forward to seeing the pics...

Edited by pixel8r

What about a DR30 to finish that line of skylines off???? Have to let me know what date your thinking about though, cause i've got a few things that i need done to her first, nothing major though!!!