SAU Community

Photoshoot, Skylines Only (stageas Welcome)

(OO Black 33 OO)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind tagging along, could cruise to a couple of locations or something. Beach, skyline/lookout, industrial, *insert idea here*

I think it's mona that you can actually drive onto the beach, would look good around sunset :P

Edited by Race__24

nice ride leeman that would look nice next to mxtcy and my mate lee's silver 34's (who has been in a bingle which wasnt his fault ;))

cheers Madaz!! she'll be in the horsepower show this weekend.

i'll borrow a set of mags for my shitter lol

im keen to put mine in if ya want me 31 in it

moana is a good one at sunset, but it could be a bit tricky to get onto there until the council fix the beach entry (ask anyone who was on the CSA cruise last weekend and negotiated their way thru the lil sandbank by the ramp)

nice ride leeman that would look nice next to mxtcy and my mate lee's silver 34's (who has been in a bingle which wasnt his fault :D)
]

Indeed it would.

Btw can you ask Lee about that front lip again... i am still keen on it and am happy to take it off his hands :O

Henley? right on the esplanade down there theres a number of long carparks

Sounds good, can you get some pics, im south so rarely head out there.

Not too sure about taking car out on the beach, good idea tho.

Will PM everyone when decided on place and time.

Edited by gts33t

]

Indeed it would.

Btw can you ask Lee about that front lip again... i am still keen on it and am happy to take it off his hands :D

sure npz man... hey i need to discuss sumthing with you soon i might need you on the 2nd of december for part of the day since lee has had this accident and doesnt know if his car will be fixed

ill try and see if Bianca can set us up in a 3way msn chat

I wouldn't mind tagging along, could cruise to a couple of locations or something. Beach, skyline/lookout, industrial, *insert idea here*

I think it's mona that you can actually drive onto the beach, would look good around sunset :O

Heavy police presence lately there mate due to an old lately bein hit on the beach by a commy driver doin circle work :D But aslong as we're well behaved which im sure we all are, then it would be a great shot. I'll be in no matter where its at, gotta get a decent photo

sure npz man... hey i need to discuss sumthing with you soon i might need you on the 2nd of december for part of the day since lee has had this accident and doesnt know if his car will be fixed

ill try and see if Bianca can set us up in a 3way msn chat

Ah ok pm me your MSN thingo and i'll add you in. What happened to Lee's car btw.... oh and yes the lip, make sure you ask again :)

Sounds good, can you get some pics, im south so rarely head out there.

Not too sure about taking car out on the beach, good idea tho.

I'll take some pics if i head down there any time soon. Anybody live out that way?

And yeah, i dont want to take my car actually onto the beach hehe

Hi, just wondering if you guys know how can we get a group photo done in the magazine? I've done once before with my old car as a car club thing for Hot4s, may be it is a good idea to take a club photo (SAU SA) for a magazine and I'm sure everyone will be happy to see their car be feature in the magazine too. What do you think?