SAU Community

Photoshoot, Skylines Only (stageas Welcome)

(OO Black 33 OO)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recon we got plenty of cars if every1 turns up that has put there hand up ...

im easy for what weekend i just dont want to be out late if its the weekend of scs due to my daughter comming home that weekend and ill probably have to get nanny to pick her up but she will want me

Took these pics at henley tonight around 8pm, so i think that around 6pm should be good for sunset shots, on SCS after the show and shine.

Anyone who wants to come let me know, will PM everyone in next couple of days, need to find out if heslo is getting his mate and if everyone wants to try and get HPI or Hot4s to come out.

post-23924-1162206916.jpg

post-23924-1162206940.jpg

post-23924-1162206969.jpg

post-23924-1162206984.jpg

dang and circle work is soo much fun

isnt that wot a beach is for

wot about maslins :laugh:

lol.. I grew up down south with Moana and Silversands beach at my disposal.

Went to the extent of chipping in with another 2 mates and bought a cheap old Galant, used it as a little rally car. Awesome fun and experience and ended up throwing a rod. :)

Took these pics at henley tonight around 8pm, so i think that around 6pm should be good for sunset shots, on SCS after the show and shine.

Anyone who wants to come let me know, will PM everyone in next couple of days, need to find out if heslo is getting his mate and if everyone wants to try and get HPI or Hot4s to come out.

Try to grab a tripod or something to sit the camera on then change the shutter/iso speed. You can grab some awesome night shots that way.

If it throws the white balance out be sure to set it manually,.

I took these two shots on a cappy HP 735 3.2mp Camera. Shutter speed at night makes for some very nice pictures. A good SLR also makes a hell of a difference. My sister is a professional photographer and the pictures her Digital SLR takes are simply awesome. You really see how the average camera loses the crisp realistic look of a photo.

post-382-1162207547.jpg

post-382-1162207552.jpg

so gts33t i take it you have a plan for the day

where not all gunna be there @ the end of scs deciding where we should go as i really dont want it to take too long which i can see now it will i think sat evening would be a better time... but thats my personal preferance