SAU Community

Photoshoot, Skylines Only (stageas Welcome)

(OO Black 33 OO)

if its going to be on 19th of nov, i cant make it...... im getting married the day before and i think the mrs will be a lil pissed if i disappered on our honeymoon to do tthat........ sorry guys...

Edited by 66 skyline gt

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still need a few cars like 33 and 34GTRs, first post for what is needed still. Also post if you want it after small car sunday or another weekend. Will get out and see if i can find some good spots and post pics.

Have 34 GTR and will be at SCS with it.

can we please please please cant stress enough try to arrange this for sat evening if it suits the majority

if not i will have a tough descision on my hands

**EDIT**

ive just come up with a backup plan if sat is inconvient so i dont miss SCS or photoshoot

Edited by Madaz

yep I'll be there in the R34 .... was going to bring the S15 as well, but it says Skylines only :pirate:

Can bring it as my mates with their 2 S15s are turning up to take pics, 4BIDEN (red) who came out on a cruise and OH BOY (gold based green) who was at autosalon next to mxtcy, so you can get a pic of all 3.

Anyone want to see if HPI or HOT4s want to come out for pics, might help sell Andrews S15......

could get a new GF with a different birth date :)

my mate has a nice enough SLR i will see wot hes upto doesnt rule out other ppls checking there mates

Edited by Madaz

hey I might be able to make it after all. :)

I'll be bringing my digicam (not SLR :sick: ) and will take my own pics anyway but a professional photographer would be a huge bonus. :huh:

My stagea's running heaps nice at the moment :( lovin it!

yeh i got 2 that are keen to cum out for he whole weekend will post up there work in 30 mins or so just need to giv them notice an if its cool if we all throw them couple $$ an pay for there entry that would b btr for them as there stuff ant cheap an could get them to do a cd for the ppl that pay of the whole week wurth of photos etc (they havnt said they hav to get payed only thought it would b nice as there giving up there time an the use of there equipment that isnt cheap) so yeh if ppl are keen for him let me now