SAU Community

Photoshoot, Skylines Only (stageas Welcome)

(OO Black 33 OO)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i think people wouldn't mind as long as it wasn't at all expensive.

Obviously it would only be for those in the main photoshoot as some people may just be coming for a looksee...or to take their own photos...

It'd be cool to get some SAU 'lines in a mag :)

i dunno about 5$ or 10$ an they suply the cd if 10$ other wise bring ya own or sumthin like that

he hasnt asked for anymoney but i just figured it would b nice as his stuff ant cheap an the more money he gets for this the better stuff he can get for other shoots an maybe get a job sum where he can help us in return in the future

pics were taken at the main shopping centre

Edited by 4dirty2

YES

what are the significanse of the cars in your sig 4dirty2

just wondering if you would consider running a mini sig with maybee only the skylines ?

5.jpg

other cars can be added i just personally think 850 pixel wide is a little large... thoughts??

Edited by Madaz

Its a damn sig.. lets not get fussy over it.. althought 850 pixel is rather large.. possible photoshop resize?

lol use say dont get fussy yet agree 850 is rather larger :wave: bit of double dutch

gts33t - You finally get something from Hot4s, what did they say? Are you going to be in the SCS? I would like to go for the photo shot and see other cars, if there is still enough room, but I don't know what time the show finish. Anyway, just another suggestion for you, if you can get those guys from the magazine to come, you may also like to put your car or someone's car to be feature. That's how I had the photo shot from Hot4s with the other group before, it featured 3-4 pages in the magazine for the whole group, looks very good and I remember the group photo has taken 2 full pages in the book already. :wave:

Just likemore skylines the merrier, more photgraphers the better i say, someones gonna get a better picture than someone else, i think everyone can make a donation when getting a copy of the cd from your mate 4Dirty2.

As for Hot4s i dunno if he will be at SCS but he will come take some pics of the big group.

Will send out PMs this week.

mr_rbman if you know this guy you can ask him but i dont know who he is.