SAU Community

Photoshoot, Skylines Only (stageas Welcome)

(OO Black 33 OO)

Yes i should be there....... BUT Classic Adelaide is on this weekend, and i will more than likely be watching from Belair Rd somewhere, So will have to see how time persists!

It is?

f**k I might be out then as well, cant miss the classic adelaide.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May have to make the time earlier if SCS finishes around 3pm. So anyone coming just head there anytime after it finishes. I will drop into the SCS if i finish work early sat night, otherwise will be at carpark waiting around 4:30pm for anyone not going to SCS.

you keep saying saturday night ... photos are sunday correct? :pirate:

Yeh mate sure is, Starts tomorrow arvo with the Prolouge in town at the race track! Pity i'll be working, so the only chace i have of seeing any of it this year is on Sunday!

Same deal here, sunday is the only day I can make it, Ill be climbing up from the train station and watching it on the hill.

Same deal here, sunday is the only day I can make it, Ill be climbing up from the train station and watching it on the hill.

Yeh nice, we generally go about half way down form the top and Laffers road, where you can park on the side street and sit on the little cliff face thingo! Been there for the last 5 years or so!