SAU Community

Photoshoot, Skylines Only (stageas Welcome)

(OO Black 33 OO)

Update: Hot4s not coming anymore, so anyone with a camera rock up, hopefully get some decent pics still.

damn. oh well not to worry. will still be getting photos of my own. hopefully i'll get a couple good ones. :P

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a heep of picks to, just need someone to stitch them together, any volenteers???? I'll post some of the single ones tomorrow night as i won't get a chance today;)

PM me if you can stich the photos for me and i'll email them to you.

Thanks

Well the photo shoot turned out good after all you impatient buggers took off home.

Got 21 cars all in a big arc. Will post up some pics once I've defaced them of plate numbers.

lol so more ppls turned up :( i figurred that was it when all those others left

I've got a heep of picks to, just need someone to stitch them together, any volenteers???? I'll post some of the single ones tomorrow night as i won't get a chance today;)

PM me if you can stich the photos for me and i'll email them to you.

Thanks

Give this app a burl yourself, supposed to be pretty good...

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

Yeah was a good turn out in the end, got about 10-15 around 5pm, then after 6pm had 21 for final shoot, will have to organise it a little better next time. My bad

yeah spewn dunno what time we left but had i know i might of stayed... not to worry Sir32 says theres an even better place for photos up near the boat ramp maybee we check that out

mr_rbman - how come all your pics are so small 320x240 :cheers: even 2mp mobile phones take 1280x1024

cause i'm not too good with comp's and i just resize them so they don't take forever to upload and they always end up too small!

Use the microsoft picture resizer.. pretty easy to use.. Just highlight all the files you want to resize (by holding the shift or ctrl button) and then right click the mouse and select resize. :cheers:

640x480 is a fairly good size if you are on 56k.

Then if possible upload to SAU. ;)

Use the microsoft picture resizer.. pretty easy to use.. Just highlight all the files you want to resize (by holding the shift or ctrl button) and then right click the mouse and select resize. :cheers:

640x480 is a fairly good size if you are on 56k.

Then if possible upload to SAU. ;)

i did but after i installed it i tried to use it and it just kept trying to install itself again and again, i am on broadband (512 i think)