SAU Community

Photoshoot, Skylines Only (stageas Welcome)

(OO Black 33 OO)

Thanks for the link Ash, works pretty well. Should have some up tomorrow, I'm going to bed now :P

The auto stitching thing i have doesn't like cars, especially when they are a similar shape, I ended up with a car that was half grey, half yellow!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link Ash, works pretty well. Should have some up tomorrow, I'm going to bed now ;)

The auto stitching thing i have doesn't like cars, especially when they are a similar shape, I ended up with a car that was half grey, half yellow!

Yeah, I've been playing with that app since i posted the link, and it's an impressive piece of kit but falls over if you throw too much at it esp. in full res mode. Needs plenty of memory too.

Edit: In fact here's a low res panorama constructed from the images posted thus far.

post-11737-1164178275.jpg

Edited by Oosh

• 2 weeks later...

Lorenz - do you have a better choice because we are open to sugestions

i think another day would be good not a day where something might finish @ this time or that time a day where we can have a firm 7:30 meeting time and we arnt wondering whats happening

Lorenz - do you have a better choice because we are open to sugestions

i think another day would be good not a day where something might finish @ this time or that time a day where we can have a firm 7:30 meeting time and we arnt wondering whats happening

good idea!