SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

No seano really good .... The youngest guy/kid did the job for me and he treated my te37s and car with with nothing but respect :-) although I was hovering over him the whole time ....as I have had some crap experiences with tyre and rim shops in the past !!

Haha beers are always included but best of luck with trying to drink the fridge dry!

I usually use Bob Jane but only take the wheels and tires in there for them to fit then put em on at home. But i need a wheel alignment i think, not sure if i trust them with my car

No seano really good .... The youngest guy/kid did the job for me and he treated my te37s and car with with nothing but respect :-) although I was hovering over him the whole time ....as I have had some crap experiences with tyre and rim shops in the past !!

good to hear, was he a tall/skinny bloke?

haha i didn't watch the bloke that did my allignment at tyrepower but they did a good job and took care of the car.

that would make me nervous, but if he did a good job then it's all good. I bet everyone would of been starring at your car in there, most people in Mackay aren't used to seeing cars that aren't commodores.

I have a Canon 550D, facebook absoloutly destroys the quality of the photos but, I upload them to Flickr because it doesnt really affect quality. I have about 500 photos from F1 but unfortunatly most of them are from behind the fence I was sitting at, but anyway, learnt from our mistakes this year and will get seats at the back so I can zoom over the fence next year :)

The Merc's run an AMG Motorsport 5L V8, amazing looking and sounding engine, I might upload a video, they really sound better in real life then they do on TV.

I might try and upload a video

Might buy a 60D next year

Took an A4 for a drive here in Townsville today half hoping it would talk me out of it a bit. But wow what a nice car to drive

Useless information for most, but just throwing it out there. Only car related thing I've done. Not enough time really to see any of the Townsville guys because of my busy schedule :P

If this rain F*@#'s off I can get a start on my engine next time im home. About time I did something about it.... then just have to get the link tuned

Nah was at a used car lot, was red, wasnt sold on that lol. They tried pretty hard..... I bet i get phone calls tomorrow

All good, I'll wait for one in white :)

Nah was at a used car lot, was red, wasnt sold on that lol. They tried pretty hard..... I bet i get phone calls tomorrow

All good, I'll wait for one in white :)

Haha yep if he's clued on he will stay in touch with you. Do they come in sort of an Ivory Pearl white or just standard white? A4's look awesome lowered with a nice set of wheels, i particularly like the white/black combo

just a solid white gloss, nothing to special but effective. Look great with the S-line mags and LED lights which are the 2 things I want on the car. Full S-line kit will be the go but can live without it

Probably wont lower it, it was so nice to drive in standard form I wouldnt want to ruin it

Weird with the CVT, driving along sitting at 4000rpm constant with my foot down. Was pretty speedy for the size with the 1.8Turbo

Yeahhhhh I havent been talked out of it at all lol