SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

I'll get back to you on the injectors Scott, I got 2 RB30 Blocks with cranks and a R34 N1 Nur spec Long engine ( but Kingy has paid for it already but still in my shed taking up space). :no:

Tell me as u might know... Rb30 block into a r34.... Is there clearance issues with the bonnet ? I put one in a r33 and from memory we had to lower engine 22mm to get clearance in bonnet

Ah nice just mention to Mark that you know me and kingy. He will look after you, he does great work and knows his RB's inside and out.

Hmmmm I pretty sure r33 had issue with clearance, maybe I wrong ! I definitely keen on a 3ltr .... What series blocks are the rb30 ?

My r33 fit the rb30 with ease. The only thing that will foul is the GTS-t intake manifold but I put the GTR style one on

Yeah Kingy got a quote for his 2.8L build seemed pretty good. Mark does the CNC ported heads now really good price on them.

Our drag engine is in his shop as we speak getting a rebuild he had the head off it today and said it looked in tip top shape, pretty good for nearly 2.5years of hardcore racing.

Hmmmm I pretty sure r33 had issue with clearance, maybe I wrong ! I definitely keen on a 3ltr .... What series blocks are the rb30 ?

My r33 gtst had no clearance issues with the rb30. The only thing that causes issues is the gtst inlet manifold but most people get rid of them. I used a greddy copy.

Show of hands, who actually has a car on the road (skyline etc not just daily crapbox) at the moment?

I want to go take some photos sometime on my week off and will be better with more then one car. So if anyone is interested I'll do some photos. Not charging obviously as I cant guarantee my experiments will turn out great :P