SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

Hey everyone

i have decided to sell all of my 180SX chassis and all the parts so if anyone is interested in anything just let me know, time to buy a house i'm afraid.

Nah just want it gone out of my sight got enough shit laying around, I will buy another car once I get my new house. Most probably another GTR but keep it stock and restore it.

Just received an e-mail from Will at JHH. After a lot of miscommunication and non-communication... My block is assembled... And my head has been ported, guides installed and valve seats cut. All that is left is the clean and final assembly! :):):):):)

bababababannnnggg!

I'm confident! :)

Put the tensioners on tomorrow or monday if I get a chance then the head can go on, put the timing belt on, make sure the pistons dont hit the valves (important step lol) and then I'll be running out of excuses. May take the Skyline off the road next time I'm home from work and pull the other engine out, send the clutch away and have it ready to put the new one in the round after

I REALLY am running out of excuses not to finish it now

More photos, today made some pretty big steps :)

20130203_175053_zpsa7c6d092.jpg

20130203_175059_zps5a82fb2f.jpg

20130203_175128_zps993f9f31.jpg

Manifold and turbo arent bolted on at the moment, just there for some final alignment/modifications. So hopefully will pull the car off the road next time I'm back from work, work out the dump/wastegate setup and then get it all happening :)

Looks like an dirty old diesel turbo Cal.

Get off the drugs :P

I'm keen for first startup but will be a bit nervous as well to see if the oil control is gonna be alright.

I've always been a fan of s15's. They feel alot faster with minimal mods compared to skylines at least. 3071 and supporting mods would be fun enough