SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

Looks good Scott! Only time you may have seen mine in the last 6 months is if you drove past home and the shed door was open haha.

I'm keen for all events power cruise and happy laps.

sean, how have you not seen them, your at more events then i am haha. all of them very nice though. and my mate in brissy said the was a powercruise in august i think. was thinking bout heading down if anyone else was. tickets are cheaper now also then in a couple months time. so when is everyones car going to be back on the road and drivable again. im getting my front calipers overhauled and new lines, was having trouble bleeding them, got bored of that very quickly, so hopefully be all good in a week or so.

I'm the First Australian owner of my car :)

Bought it stock as a rock, Appeared in a magazine but (in an Adrenaline imports ad :P ) Back when it had 32 GTR mags and the Series 1 front

Damn I've spent to much money on this thing :(

powerplay is in may (1 day event) powercruise is 5-8 september.

some of the townsville guys maybe heading down with a 34gtr with -5's and s15 with sr20ve

and victoria is already looking heaps better than NQ :D they have proper roads & shIt

You guys have roads up there?

I drive it every day to work - its completely f**ked.

I've seen some holes that were over 1 foot deep. More than enough to destroy my little corolla :(

Yeah it's awful, they just finished doing a heap of roadworks there too haha..

I usually go that route to get from my yard to Autocorner, need a 4X4 to navigate to the other side if you value your suspension/wheels/body parts haha..

power cruise in September sounds good.. Hopefully my car won't be too far off maybe take it down to Bris in May for a tune, see how we go.. Need to pay the mechanic a few more beers haha.. ;)

I'm annoyed - only 3 shit quality R34 GTRs went up for auction this week.

The f**ked thing is with this North Korean dickhead, it could cause massive issues with importing a car.

Hope he gets f**ked up bigtime, him and his entire f**ked up family. They are all the same.

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/starved-of-food-starved-of-the-truth-how-kim-jong-un-suppresses-his-people/story-fndir2ev-1226616134393

I'm annoyed - only 3 shit quality R34 GTRs went up for auction this week.

The f**ked thing is with this North Korean dickhead, it could cause massive issues with importing a car.

Hope he gets f**ked up bigtime, him and his entire f**ked up family. They are all the same.

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/starved-of-food-starved-of-the-truth-how-kim-jong-un-suppresses-his-people/story-fndir2ev-1226616134393

Did u look into that link I posted on that r34 ?

Yep totally agree, he's crazy. American's will f*ck them up hard though i think, if it does end up in nuclear war..