SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

Haha..

Just exchanged waves with a R32 GTR gun metal grey near Autocorner, we were driving opposite directions but both spotted eachother and waved. Middle aged guy i think - Around 30-40 i'd say. That's probably the 3rd one i've seen now, does anyone actually know who drives them?

Got sick of waiting for Palmyra f**king us around with cancelling meets all the time. We are heading down to Gladstone to Benaraby Raceway for the Central QLD Comp. The club president said the track is awesome condition, really sticky. Street cars have been breaking diffs, CV's Gearboxs etc from the grip which is perfect for us. Fingers crossed for a 8sec pass this weekend and new World Record :woot:

Got sick of waiting for Palmyra f**king us around with cancelling meets all the time. We are heading down to Gladstone to Benaraby Raceway for the Central QLD Comp. The club president said the track is awesome condition, really sticky. Street cars have been breaking diffs, CV's Gearboxs etc from the grip which is perfect for us. Fingers crossed for a 8sec pass this weekend and new World Record :woot:

Good luck mate!

Saw that grey R32 GTR again today, parked at subway evans street north mackay. looks really nice only thing is the chrome wheels on it sort of ruin it. Also it was wing-less. saw a middle aged bloke get out of it.

Also saw a silver R33 with a really different front bar haven't seen this one before.. we both were filling up. i'd say the bloke was close to 30 yrs old.. I was in a FJ.

Edited by Seano350GT

Drive GTR this weekend and noticed it a flat spot around 3000rpm ( i had this problem with previous GTRs i have owned ) and from experience I thought coil packs for sure so I rang grant Pratt who said bring it out to my place and we swap some coils into it and see how it go's ...... What a guy haha the car scene can be great at times..... Seen his R34 which I can't wait to see running with the water methanol injection

Check out our build thread for more info, after last nights effort at Benaraby our R32 Gtr is now the Worlds Fastest H Pattern Street Tyred GTR. Smashing Theo Woolletts 6yr record of 8.95 at 159mph with a 8.52 at 162 mph.

Pics and vids on build thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Check out our build thread for more info, after last nights effort at Benaraby our R32 Gtr is now the Worlds Fastest H Pattern Street Tyred GTR. Smashing Theo Woolletts 6yr record of 8.95 at 159mph with a 8.52 at 162 mph.

Pics and vids on build thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congratulations mate! Years of blood and sweat have definitely paid off. Is there more left in the GTR or are you moving onto another project?

Congratulations mate! Years of blood and sweat have definitely paid off. Is there more left in the GTR or are you moving onto another project?

There is always plenty left in the tank, I think the way we got that car running it will go 8 flat, We blew a boost line off so we would have been loosing HP. Hopefully next time I race ill get Mark Jacobson to come tweek it more for me. :)

Hey guys, need to know if the 33 and 34 gtr front hubs are the same. I inadvertingly f**ked mine so getting new ones. And he says he has a set that comin under the 34 not 33. Smaller rotor for the 33

Ah OK. If not for the tweeter bracket I'd probably be interested.

My fronts both have small tears in the trim so I'm half on the lookout for good standard ones. Have 2 with tweeter holes in them I'm not sure I want to use. More money to buy new front splits if I do lol