SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

Yeah tomoro night. Ill head back down when i put new comp in and tune new turbo. Speaking of which did u still have the data logger for the d jetro , and the intake that had those fittings in ben. Make it a swap not a drill out and tap

Ah I go to work tomorrow night but I will be attending Slamfest next weekend at Palmyra.

The GTR will not be attending. The engine has currently been removed, the clutch was absolutely rooted, has been sent to NPC for rebuild and slight modification. Engine got all packaged up today and overnight freighted to Godzilla Motorsport for a B'day rebuild / freshen up. The block is getting grout filled solid so will be stronger, block is also getting O'ring treatment, head getting super-tech valvetrain for higher RPM, new Maran 5000cc fuel injectors for the Methanol Fuel, plus other this maybe. All in name of more power and torque will be up around 1400HP :woot: that should increase our top end MPH and get the low 8's.

Yeah tomoro night. Ill head back down when i put new comp in and tune new turbo. Speaking of which did u still have the data logger for the d jetro , and the intake that had those fittings in ben. Make it a swap not a drill out and tap

Yeah I got all the datalogger gear hear Jordan just got to come get it, as for drilling out No.3 &4 intake runners for the map sensor fittings, I got another idea for that, save you pulling the whole plenum off. I will do it how Kingy's old D Jetro setup was and use the 2 points at either end of the air equaliser rail. It worked fine on his car.I'll try catch up with you next week and show you.

Owwww I know this one.....

Rear head welsch plug.

what do I win?

I have FC-Pro I think it is. Far better for logging then FC-Edit if thats what you want to do

I know lol. Depending on what he wants to get out of it, FC-Pro graphs and records data alot better then FC edit will. But FC edit might be all he needs. Offer is there Jordan if you want to do some data logging

I have no clue lol. I just need it for grant so he can tune it once its in. And it will be going to vipec or something in the future just want to get rid of afms. When are u home ben. Im heading out of town tomoro for a week or so. So if next werkend ur free ill come round. And will let u know cal cheers for that.

Ahh ok

Yeah I perfer FC-Edit for tuning. FC-Pro is just great for logging if you have a problem. You can record a run and then play it back and view around 12 parameters at the same time on playback. its a good program

ah righto, to easy cal, ill let grant know and see which one he would want. matt came round and i seen what you was talking bout ben. easy as. just a splice into the boost lines, just need a few t pieces from somewhere and should have it sorted within the month.

Just in case anyone is interested. I have some AH Astra headlights I want to get rid of. Trying to sell them for $20 on facebook but free to anyone on here who wnats them. Bit of a long shot anyway. The lenses are just a bit yellowed, other then that no real issues

Let me know

For those who missed it on Facebook, going to do a little plug for Craved Coatings here. Did a fantastic job of my cam covers, very happy with the colour and finish on them. They look great in real life

Photos:

1048514_10151487800167793_2038528849_o_z

1063742_10151487802862793_1199754537_o_z

They're pretty average quality photos as they are only off my phone but you get the idea :)

Got a better set of injectors sitting in the shed if anyone is planning on running over 500hp on E85. I got 6x 2000cc ID injectors have proven to make over 1000HP old drag car injector, or maybe I keep them for my next project.