17 inch Alloys

Lowered Suspension

5 speed manual

Front mount Intercooler

Full 3" Exhaust

Electric Sunroof

$600 alarm with remote central locking

JVC stereo with 6.5"rear speakers and splits in front

The Body, Paint and Interior are in VERY GOOD condition.

The car with the RB20det it has made 190rwkw @ wheels and ran 12.9 sec @ 116 MPH on 17" street tyres.

Im selling the car due to upgrade to a GTS4.

SOLD

post-11223-1161698931.jpgpost-11223-1161699169.jpg

Edited by sky30

thats a good car if it did that time mate, u have any proof of the car number at the strip. and dyno papers with plates n tuner details on it, just saying cuz it would make it easier to sell ur car if u did just because of the power figues and time u gave out need to be believed. bump :P

thats a good car if it did that time mate, u have any proof of the car number at the strip. and dyno papers with plates n tuner details on it, just saying cuz it would make it easier to sell ur car if u did just because of the power figues and time u gave out need to be believed. bump :P

why does everyone have to bust each others balls over stuff like this?

it's not a dick pulling contest.

very nice car. However 116mph cant even be debated about. With those mods and 190rwkw. IMPOSSIBLE.

The time is easily believable with 190rwkw, but mph is jst ridiculous.. Find out what it really made.

Impossible...?? Well how is it that i ran those numbers??

Mate this is not a thread about what MPH is possible with what power, I made this thread to sell my car. Thats the times it run, end of story.