SAU Community

What Do You Drive?

R32gts-t

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if i'm wrong but for one reason or another a lot of people have daily drive cars, well at least I think they do???

Whether it's because you like to tow your "real car" to those track days, or if it's the petrol bill at the end of the month that stops you driving your skyline (insert other imported/sports car here)

Maybe it's because you don't want to clock up so many km's every week on your pride and joy commuting in traffic, maybe it's because you don't like driving to and from work with that guilty feeling that you are going to be reported to the epa or pulled up and have that boost controller spotted....

for whatever reason it is that you feel you need a more subtle car for your day to day ventures, what is it that you chose for your daily driver and why?

I am looking into getting something in the next few months and i have been leaning towards a hot hatch of some description, namely a pug 306 gti-6 basically because it's a semi hoons car without the attention, they have leather and a sunroof, and a fairly punchable 2.0 donk, and they seem like they would be a reasonably comfortable and economical drive.

post-9640-1161737260.jpg

down side to the pug is they have no towing capabilities what so ever. hmmmm fiddle dee dee. :P

Nice choice there Greg, they're absolutely awesome cars, and I considered getting one about 18 months ago. Best mate has one and it'sa top car. Comfortable, quick, sounds great with a remus backbox, rare. Only thing I dislike is the french seating position...

My daily...

I'd put up a better pic but I can't be arsed blanking out the plates...

post-8405-1161762824.jpg

I currently daily drive an AU Falcon ute, soon to be changed to a bug-eyed Magna Station-wagon. These cars are absolutely great, when you don't pay for them and comes with free rego, service, petrol and insurance :)

Company vehicles are great :P I also have free use of it after hours and holidays, 365 days of the year :laugh:

Super Jazz FTW

1.jpg

VERY economical, amazing interior space, does reasonable handbrake turns and has a huge wang to impress the laydees.

Nah..... teh Swift FTW!!!

tehswiftfo5.jpg :P

Roy, when did the BBQ happen (looks like Winton)

My daily driver.

16008233152-thumb.jpg

Can be a bit slow at times (better for my license though ;) ) but people don't tend to mess with it, it tows the STi easily and it does wicked drifts on wet roads. ;)

I drive a Subaru Legacy GT wagon to work, i can throw my surfboard in the back along with all the other crap i lug around with me.

It's got the EJ20TT under the hood so it's no slouch either.

A self shifter, cruise and leather make it enjoyable to drive when i'm not in the 32.

i live 10k from work so i drive my car to work, hoping no one scratches it while its parked. once i tried riding a bike but after 2 hills and 1/3 the way i gave up and rode back home ;-) need to do more excercise

i live 10k from work so i drive my car to work, hoping no one scratches it while its parked. once i tried riding a bike but after 2 hills and 1/3 the way i gave up and rode back home ;-) need to do more excercise

You all drive some pretty crap cars daily..............but then again if the price of fuel is so high and

there is nowhere safe you can park it .......I concure.

I haven't seen anything under 14 seconds yet..... ;)

Normally I drive this (As a daily):

post-8874-1161775719.jpg

But at the moment it looks like this:

post-8874-1161775793.jpg

So i'm driving this:

post-8874-1161776212.jpg

But the owner of the Landcruiser gets back from Europe next week so i will have his other spare car which is this (Except the one I will have is Navy Blue and has a big DRIIFT sticker on the back and a bonnet scoop for extra effect ;)):

post-8874-1161776392.jpg

And in three weeks the stickers come off and its back to this:

post-8874-1161776548.jpg

You all drive some pretty crap cars daily..............but then again if the price of fuel is so high and

there is nowhere safe you can park it .......I concure.

I haven't seen anything under 14 seconds yet..... ;)

My daily driver is another white 99 model. A beautiful example of Fords finest design work. The magnificient AU Falcon. WTF were they thinking???!!! If anyone at Ford involved with allowing it to be built hasn't been fired then I'd be stunned. The ugly pig is comfy though. One toe and one finger only to drive it and the boot fits the 13in sub nicely.

Then the weather is nice, then the ZX10R gets me to work. That will run flat 10 second quarters all day.

I've got a Hiace van for my daily (I'm a tradesman so I'm on the road constantly). Benefits are I only have to pay for fuel for the 180 when it comes out for the weekend ;)

I end up saving a packet

that's quite a whored up lil blu juz!!!

What's that saying?? Car's look like their owners?? Oh, whoops, that's dogs look like their owners...my bad

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

HAR HAR HAR

*runs for cover*

i walk up my hallway to work.

but when im out doing quotes and installs and stuff and getting iced coffee its of course...

the 32

hate driving shitters. always seem to get dickheads wanna race when u got a shitbox, and u wish u had your good car... or there are hot chicks... and u got a shitter :) wishing u had your blinged up ride.

but they are good to thrash the carnt out of and better on fuel etc.

Edited by ExodusDesign

What's that saying?? Car's look like their owners?? Oh, whoops, that's dogs look like their owners...my bad

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

HAR HAR HAR

*runs for cover*

Back from Canberra I see!! Do me a favour and Die :)

:)

*runs*