SAU Community

Who Wants To Help Me Move On Saturday?

Abo Bob

If any kind soul out there wants to make my life easier. I'll be starting to pack the truck at about 12:30-1pm this coming saturday in Ryde (near Meadowbank, just up the road from T04GTR's work). Gotta get it all down to Sutherland. I think 3-4 truck loads will do it.

The more people the quicker it happens I guess.

I'm dreading the whole event.

Beer is on me of course.

If any kind soul out there wants to make my life easier. I'll be starting to pack the truck at about 12:30-1pm this coming saturday in Ryde (near Meadowbank, just up the road from T04GTR's work). Gotta get it all down to Sutherland. I think 3-4 truck loads will do it.

The more people the quicker it happens I guess.

I'm dreading the whole event.

Beer is on me of course.

Moving to the shire eh????

WELCOME SHIRE FOLK :) hehe Where abouts in Sutherland are you moving too? At least your one step closer to Justjap :)

Hey Adam, not promising.. cos I wont finish work and be home till 3am on saturday morning.. but if I get my car back early enough ill drop by and help you pack stuff up ... just pm me your mob number and ill let ya know on sat

Moving to the shire eh????

WELCOME SHIRE FOLK :) hehe Where abouts in Sutherland are you moving too? At least your one step closer to Justjap :)

Right in Sutherland itself.

Hey Adam, not promising.. cos I wont finish work and be home till 3am on saturday morning.. but if I get my car back early enough ill drop by and help you pack stuff up ... just pm me your mob number and ill let ya know on sat

Thanks mate. Pm coming.

shiries

scum of the earth

put a shirt on!

Yeah, well, wherever you come from sux arse, you, you bloody, westy bloody taxi driver! Why aren't you volunteering?

The youth of today...

Well I'm here!!

Massive thanks goes to (in order of appearance)

Oz (and Bailey) - BIG early morning load.

N1GTR - massive all day effort after an hours sleep.

My mate from work - the energy dynamo.

Ports - who can man handle 500kg sofa beds up flights of stairs on his own!!

Jess and Andrew - who unpacked me while I sat around and relaxed :sick: then fed us prawns and 3 different kinds of cake!

Thank you very very very very very very much guys. I really appreciate it (and I want you to know I typed each one of those verys by hand).

Beers at my place shortly - or anytime you're in the area.