SAU Community

New Setup

gun32gtr

I think Nismoid you are mistaken.

I have 330rwkws on a rear wheel dyno and 260awkws on a 4 wheel drive dyno.

Both are different.

gtr32 has already the 320kws at the wheels he is asking for help with mods

to get him to 400rwkws.

Tuners also give you results in shoot out mode because it is a higher value.

In shoot out mode I have 370 rwkws with the 2530's,set at 1.3 bar

I will though clarify with my tuner tommorrow ,but of what I have read this is a correct statement.

Thanks for you help Nismoid in bringing this to my attention.

Cheers. :)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt you will be losing 70 kw through a front diff, its just too much power. In rolling element bearings and gears there is very little friction and are quite efficient. Some CV drive shafts wouldnt lose that much power either.

I think Nismoid you are mistaken.

I have 330rwkws on a rear wheel dyno and 260awkws on a 4 wheel drive dyno.

Both are different.

gtr32 has already the 320kws at the wheels he is asking for help with mods

to get him to 400rwkws.

Tuners also give you results in shoot out mode because it is a higher value.

In shoot out mode I have 370 rwkws with the 2530's,set at 1.3 bar

I will though clarify with my tuner tommorrow ,but of what I have read this is a correct statement.

Thanks for you help Nismoid in bringing this to my attention.

Cheers. :)

Im definately not mistaken. Please stop bringing mis-information into the thread.

I know what im talking about.

He does NOT have 320rwkw, thats what he wants. I dont know if you've read the first post correctly either.

He is looking for a turbo upgrade, ie, he doesnt have upgraded turbos as yet.

And he does not want 400rwkw. :P:rolleyes:

There is no way going from AWD ro RWD you loose 70rwkw

Thats madness and very very very incorrect

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...3&hl=*awkw*

Scroll down the Dirtgarage's post. Sums up what we are talking about here.

Simple enough to find using the search function, so not sure where you have "read" that awkw/rwkw is a 70kw difference, as its never been posted as such on this forum that i know of as its just rubbish :)

this correct. looking for 320awkw have well i dont no. my car is going on a dyno tommorrow so it will interesting to see how much power my car has...

exhaust,.9 bar of boost..so about 180kw yes.

by the way i have a faIR idea of the cars condition as it has only 89xxxx on (i no this could be incorrect)but the rest of the car seems to tell me its about right.

before i bought the car i made the bloke get a comp test at rigolis and all come back 150 throughout the 6....makes no funny noises and motor sounds tight?

say i had the cash would it be worth putting a n1 oil pump and collar?

kane

also the dyno im putting my car on is rearwheel dyno! i was just going to pull the 4wd fuse? will this be 100% rear wheel drive or cou;ld maybe slip some how fronts spin a little? just i dont want this top happen

to put a collar on = motor out.

So its not worth it unless your rebuilding it.

RWD - i think the fuse is ok on the R32 GTR.

You could always just drop the drive shaft, thats what R33/R34 owners have to do, takes a few mins, nothing major

044 needs cradle modification. Nismo pumps bolt straight in but cost ~$200 more :devil:

....Also i think you means 9psi?! or is it 0.9bar?!

....Oh, I see the 'point' now :wave:, I say you could expect closer to 200-210rwkw if you your not talking awkw

Sorry, theyre $230 and theyre an intank swap for your old one

the cradle needs slight modification but nothing the backyard mechanic cant do

theres a tutorial for the 32gtr in the tutorial section...have a look!

thanks slippery, ill have a look..

also i got a quote for nismo afm. $480 each... i think ill just stick with the stockies and see if they bottom out as im not sure when they would??? ideas?????

Dirtgarage tested RW & AW it, 1kw difference which is nothing but dyno variance at its best.

This only seems to work on a Dynolog (Mainline) Dyno...i don't know why but Dyno Dynamics reads higher in RW...dunno why...it just does.

We have been able to "spike" the figure in RW on a DD dyno by only about 30kw which seems about right on a 450AWKW car.

BUT...this is not a dyno thread so sorry to get off topic.