SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise (scc06)

Col-GTSX

Alright, i'm tracking down a decent webhost for the 500mb of pictures i took on the day, and i need to catch up on sleep, whoops.

However, in the meantime, if you folks would like some wallpapers to keep you going until then, here ya go.

Rhinorebel.jpg

MajorSick.jpg

ShaneF.jpg

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Cruise. Good to meet some new people!

As for the crap about the r31 skyline club, I believe there were more r33's doing things wrong then 31's.

Just because you dont like a car, doesn't mean that everyone who drives one is an idiot. Comments like that are what drive people away from car clubs. There are always a few rotten eggs, everyone knows it but your just as bad pointing the finger in the wrong place.

Very dissappointed in the comments... thats all i have to say.

well, i myself was rather dissapointed in the group of 4 or 5 R31's who left together later on in the afternoon, and thought it was appropriate to drop a skid and bounce off their rev limiters on the way out of the carpark....

edit: "That's all i have to say"

well, i myself was rather dissapointed in the group of 4 or 5 R31's who left together later on in the afternoon, and thought it was appropriate to drop a skid and bounce off their rev limiters on the way out of the carpark....

And your entitled to your opinion. No need to be a smart ass.

Great Cruise. Good to meet some new people!

As for the crap about the r31 skyline club, I believe there were more r33's doing things wrong then 31's.

Just because you dont like a car, doesn't mean that everyone who drives one is an idiot. Comments like that are what drive people away from car clubs. There are always a few rotten eggs, everyone knows it but your just as bad pointing the finger in the wrong place.

Very dissappointed in the comments... thats all i have to say.

u go girlfriend! :laugh:

P.S where are links to you tube videos...... i would like a few vids of the day to watch soon, if any1 got any.

u go girlfriend! :P

P.S where are links to you tube videos...... i would like a few vids of the day to watch soon, if any1 got any.

Yep, I've done the editing on mine and it came out to 1.3 GB, Compressed it is 430MB, Youtube is 100MB Max per Vid will have to slice it up... also had to edit out 20 minutes footage of my mates feet and passanger floor, the dickhead ! :laugh:

Yep, I've done the editing on mine and it came out to 1.3 GB, Compressed it is 430MB, Youtube is 100MB Max per Vid will have to slice it up... also had to edit out 20 minutes footage of my mates feet and passanger floor, the dickhead ! :laugh:

ha ha funny, i think every1 has done that at somestage lol

even if u have to make it into 5 vis just label them SAU SCC 1 -5 or what ever. that way it will be easy to find. :P i cant wait to see them we neeed more films of cruise's on you tube there is hardly any.

No comment

edited by Mud

how about saying the few ppl who tried to ruin the day regardless of the model car they were in are a bunch of twats. not every1 who drives a skyline no matter what model is a knob, but like the old saying goes, "there is one in every crowd" i say lets drop it and move on, the cruise was a sucess, will be interesting to see how much money was raised.

Edited by 85URK

post-33524-1165226659.jpgWOW, What a great day! Apart from the sunburn from which I am still suffering!

Thanks heaps to the organisers and sponsers! WELL DONE!

Met some really nice friendly people (you know who you are!) and hope to be in on the next event in our R31. unlesspost-33524-1165226659.jpg we buy a new one in the meantime!

Just remember all you R31 baggers out there that people are people and they all have their own personalities and it doesn't matter what they are driving...............if they are dickheads they are dickheads!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Thanks for a job well done!!