Twilight Dyno Night - Dynamic Racing Concepts

Kennedy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I doubt this will happen but what happens if I win outright power? They won't be able to tune my car :D

Anyways, this sounds like a great event already - will most probably be making an appearance. Time I got that new power figure.

Looking at the website for DRC, parking looked pretty good. But i suppose it depends how many cars turn up.

What numbers are expected?

I'll post up a list later on tonight :-)

I might pop by to check it out, and for 50 bucks might just check to kw, even tho i only got it done a few weeks ago, might be good to check how the 2 dyno's perform, see how close the figures get....i shot gun lowest power!!!

I might pop by to check it out, and for 50 bucks might just check to kw, even tho i only got it done a few weeks ago, might be good to check how the 2 dyno's perform, see how close the figures get....i shot gun lowest power!!!

NO WAY MAN!! I shot gun lowest power :verymad:

Ok Guys, I'm off to DRC and hope to see all of you there. To those I know come and say hi...to those I dont know, come and say hi anyway.

I'll have my phone with me all day so if you have any queries then you can give us a buzz

Sam