SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

My type? Around here? LOL who do you think you are? ive been here alot longer than you kid so take your auto home...

:O.

We deserve some respect dont we brad.

Now when you ladies have put the nails away we can get on with the job.Im keen to see some decent hp cars for a change.

Sorry i didnt mean to offend you or your boyfriend, drive safe and have fun putting your clutchless manual in Drive :laughing-smiley-014:

This forum isnt supposed to be for fighting and i don't intend to play along any further. It may only be auto, but I couldnt afford the manual version which costs another $5-7k....i'm sorry that i am just not a wealthy as you.

Maybe i'll see you out somtime??? give me yell if your heading out and maybe you might appreciate the cars looks and just not judge it on the basis of it being auto.

Geez.... :)

i for one know how neat and clean sunnycoast's ride is. absoloute mint! very nice GT-T, and the fact that its tiptronic doesnt make any difference. lets keep this forum to car talk and not puttin others down. if ur gonna say anything make it something useful!

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

This forum isnt supposed to be for fighting and i don't intend to play along any further. It may only be auto, but I couldnt afford the manual version which costs another $5-7k....i'm sorry that i am just not a wealthy as you.

Maybe i'll see you out somtime??? give me yell if your heading out and maybe you might appreciate the cars looks and just not judge it on the basis of it being auto.

Geez.... :)

lol we had an auto R34 GTT.. good to drive.. dnt mock em.. they are a good equivalent to the Manual the tip box is good..

i just got an r34 gtt in triptronic and its fun to drive, i would rather an auto to a manual.just because u drive a manual dont make u more of a man then anyone else, its the way u drive it that counts not on the transmission. plus im an lazy lol :)

I saw some dude with a lexus on 20's wearing a shirt like that once, he looked kinda emo..

Yeh I know that guy, drive's his dad's Porsche around thinking his king shit, think his name is Nismo_Boy on the forums, NFI idea why he used to own a Lexus on 20's though. Lost the plot haha :spank:

Whats been doing buddy? Haven't heard from ya in a while, still got teh GTR?

rofl i remembered this ad, and though it would be perfect for this debate rofl hilarious:

anyone seen the solo add, with the guy going for a test drive then he;s like: oh shit, its a manual?!?!

http://mancans.com.au/dont_say_we_didnt_warn.html

lol, now my research indicates that if u drive a manual u have man cans. but all is not lost, help is available

Common sence tells me that the guy cant drive a manual so he gets man cans, True???

yep, couldnt find that specific ad. story- finds a v8 ute, goes for a test drive, opens door.

crap, its a manual!?!?

=man cans :w00t:

I personally prefer manual, just makes driving experience more fun, and u have more control over the speed of the car. but i wouldnt turn down an auto/tiptronic R34 :)

I like manuals too. Once I figure out how to get out of first gear i'll be stoked..