SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

yup

how about some of us locals that only know each other from online get together and go for a beer somewhere .How bout it r33cruiser and the others?

Edited by R334door

Sorry chris no can do.This is a sunshine coast thread and if we wanna talk about whatever happens around here ,then so be it.Yes we will talk about cars, events and crusiing aswell, and by the way this is where i came from.

If your going to be like this you are leaving a door wide open for people to stir.

You missed the point.

Firstly - I am talking about the outsiders like this "shane ef" who want to ruin this thread for those of us who wish to do what you've dicussed above, re: cars, cruising and whats happening on the coast.

Like i said, agree with whats been said above. However, many of us are getting tired of the crap that belongs in other threads.

Yeah, might be out tonight.

Oh and chris (sunnycoast) If you need a hand putting in your coils, im always happy to help.

Did them 10 mins after getting them. Very easy. Thanks for the offer.

Just finished doing my brothers car also. New injectors, fuel pump, coil packs and spark plugs....

Seems i have come along way to say the least.

Cheers.

Edited by SunnyCoast

Did them 10 mins after getting them. Very easy. Thanks for the offer.

Just finished doing my brothers car also. New injectors, fuel pump, coil packs and spark plugs....

Seems i have come along way to say the least.

Cheers.

sounds like you have learnt a bit along the way , good stuff. :P

Sorry chris no can do.This is a sunshine coast thread and if we wanna talk about whatever happens around here ,then so be it.Yes we will talk about cars, events and crusiing aswell, and by the way this is where i came from.

If your going to be like this you are leaving a door wide open for people to stir.

maybe its that time of the month for the poor fellow?

You missed the point.

Firstly - I am talking about the outsiders like this "shane ef" who want to ruin this thread for those of us who wish to do what you've dicussed above, re: cars, cruising and whats happening on the coast.

Like i said, agree with whats been said above. However, many of us are getting tired of the crap that belongs in other threads.

Yeah, might be out tonight.

yep, definately that time of the month :P