SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Yeah would love to see member "Sunnycoast" R34 in person looks nice, and i havn't managed to see it around the coast so i'am not sure where you guys normally go cruising. Anyway work is calling seeya's around.

yea i know wat u mean...hopefully the skyline wannabe's will get over them selves and find something else better to do than start sh!t with others.

skyline wannabe's BAHAHAH. ive owned my fair share of skylines. the only skylines that look half decent are 32 gtrs, 34 4 doors and ofcourse the 34 gtr :P

skyline wannabe's BAHAHAH. ive owned my fair share of skylines. the only skylines that look half decent are 32 gtrs, 34 4 doors and ofcourse the 34 gtr :P

My point is that this is a skyline forum not a 180sx or other cars. and thats ur opinion of skylines, i personally think 32's arent as nice looking as 33 or 34's.

Anyone heading out this sarvo? I'll be out in my blue 32!.. There's so many skylines on the coast now I dont know who anyone is anymore! When i first bought my r33 gts-t there was 4 on the whole coast, now there's gotta be 40, hell there's 2 r33's that live in my street alone! But saying that i'd rather see 40 R33's any day than 40 bogandores of falcraps.. If anyone seem's a a blue r3 gt-r gimmie a wave!

Cheers, mat.

i now have 2 SRs in my garage.. a CA on the floor and a RB25neo in a wreck down in the bottom garage :P

SR POWAH

2 180sx for me... drift/street 1997 type x 2way teins 160kw gauges raskit lots of bracing and street/drift 1992 SR 180 with fmic and exhaust std everything else lol...

both getting skyrine brakes in the next month.. and the type x gets 240rwkw before christmas. :P which will smoke a skyline with 300kw.

R34 GTT for the type x and R33 GTST for the 92 model the 1992 180 will get a RB25neo early next year and should hit up 200kw :(

go the 1220kg 180sx!!!!

u skyrines boys have no idea on how much weight ur pulling. gosh even m old gtr was heavy.

Mark bring your 240rwkw along when you have it and I will personaly kick your ass so you will shut up ha ha

i now have 2 SRs in my garage.. a CA on the floor and a RB25neo in a wreck down in the bottom garage :P

SR POWAH

2 180sx for me... drift/street 1997 type x 2way teins 160kw gauges raskit lots of bracing and street/drift 1992 SR 180 with fmic and exhaust std everything else lol...

both getting skyrine brakes in the next month.. and the type x gets 240rwkw before christmas. :P which will smoke a skyline with 300kw.

R34 GTT for the type x and R33 GTST for the 92 model the 1992 180 will get a RB25neo early next year and should hit up 200kw :)

go the 1220kg 180sx!!!!

u skyrines boys have no idea on how much weight ur pulling. gosh even m old gtr was heavy.

Why compare oranges with apples? Though I see you are using skyline parts as *upgrades* on your cars :( ... has ns shut down or something?

And since I am bored today Marki here is some maths for you

a 300rwkw r33 GTST gives a rwhp to pounds ratio of 0.1346

a 240rwkw s13 gives a rwhp to punds ratio of 0.1197 which is signficantly slower

to give a s13 a similar power to weight it would actualy need 270rwkw giving a rwhp to pound ratio of 0.1346

oh and my 300rwkw skyline has a rwhp to pounds ratio of 0.146

maths is not your friend Marky