SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

its a boost gauge mate, if ur scared taht cops are goin to rade u about a boost gauge u aint goin to get far on the mod list...ive got 4 60mm DEFI guages sitting on my dash. Id rather cops look at my interior then under my bonnet :cheers:

lol who r u anyway.. obviously a major player on the northern beaches..?? well excuse me MR high roller.. :sorcerer:

i just found a new play toy..

Yeah thats it mate, i'm a high roller, yep, you're 14? Have you started that thread yet mate, or have your balls not dropped?

its a boost gauge mate, if ur scared taht cops are goin to rade u about a boost gauge u aint goin to get far on the mod list...ive got 4 60mm DEFI guages sitting on my dash. Id rather cops look at my interior then under my bonnet :cheers:

Yes indeed. cops dont look for small things like boost gauges, besides if they are mounted and fitted properly theres not much they can do about them.

Yes indeed. cops dont look for small things like boost gauges, besides if they are mounted and fitted properly theres not much they can do about them.

i dont know about that, we all know wat they are like, have nothing better to do but pick on us that have nicer cars than them. ARRRH Stupid Stupid cops. i guess they need to find some way for us to pay for their doughnuts

i dont know about that, we all know wat they are like, have nothing better to do but pick on us that have nicer cars than them. ARRRH Stupid Stupid cops. i guess they need to find some way for us to pay for their doughnuts

i dont thinks its matter that we have nicer cars than them, i could go on all night about this but im not in the mood for rambling on.I have never known anyone to be pulled over for a boost gauge, its usually for other things, eg exhaust, low vehcile. Keep it simple and not too noticable if you are that worried about it.

yea i know...im just pissed off at them haha, then again who isnt. but fair enough to say they pick on us cause they havent got anything else better to do.

yeah well thats debateable depending on who you speak to, it not that they have anything else to do but they have been told to go out and do it.18 months ago i was pulled up for not doing anything but driving to amates place and the the police notice that i had a larger than normal ( meh define normal) exhaust tip so then they proceeded to follow me to the cop shop where the task force was set up did me for 5 things,but that was there job purely to go over modified cars left right and centre.

yeah well thats debateable depending on who you speak to, it not that they have anything else to do but they have been told to go out and do it.18 months ago i was pulled up for not doing anything but driving to amates place and the the police notice that i had a larger than normal ( meh define normal) exhaust tip so then they proceeded to follow me to the cop shop where the task force was set up did me for 5 things,but that was there job purely to go over modified cars left right and centre.

and the funny thing was i ran into my mate who was also getting done.

:cheers: did u buy a specified drift rc? i just purchased the NOVAK GTB 3.5r...quickest electric motor made for rc cars to this present day. cant wait to get it. might do some other mods like fmic, .04 inch xhaust all the way through then may think of doin other mods like turbo charging. ill race ya sr power...dont be fooled by its small size...then again doesnt take much to beat a car with an SR engine in it... Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

Dou you have a problem with yours counting up excessively all the time? If i drive on the highway it counts up to like 9 minutes all the time

yes mine does that aswell when its on auto mode, i cant seem to get mine to move to the other functions, its wierd, dunno if there is somethign wrong with it or not.