SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

many ppl out this arvo?? im not heading out, im too hung over, plus washed my car today after last night was parked under a tree and the freaking bats were in it dropped shit all over paint work i had to scrub the whole car lol

After much complaining for and against this thread being open or closed.

I need to point out to all that users either love or hate this thread.

If I see it continues to be used as a second whoretown then it will be closed once and for all never to be re-opened again.

The last thread, the original one was closed by admin due to its use as a whoretown, there are no rules in this thread but I ask that you dont use it as a whoretown as many have done in the past week in particular. Those whom are posting in this thread please consider the best way to use the forum. If you have an event please use the events section, if your selling something please use the classifieds, if you wanta generally whore it up please use whoretown.

If this thread continues to go down the same path over the next few days i will be closed, like the last one which was closed originally for the same reasons.

I dont want to receive 4pm's a day about this thread, any other moderator or admin would simplly close it and be done with it. Im all about trying to construct a better place or all users with the majority in mind not the minority who generally spoil the majoritys fun. Im not pointing the finger at anyone in particular as the one who has caused the problem, mainlly cause we all play a part of the issue.

i concor lets hug :P

ur cute when ur angry and im high.

but seriously STOP WHORING THIS THREAD.

i dont know D. think i should cool down.

we had a very close call last night after you got dropped off.

He's right. Some bloody drunk was driving home and nearly side swiped us. Thank God we are alive. It really makes me wonder about the responsibility of the pub/club owners for letting people drink so much.

I will be heading out though. Let me know if anyone else is going out..

Chris

He's right. Some bloody drunk was driving home and nearly side swiped us. Thank God we are alive. It really makes me wonder about the responsibility of the pub/club owners for letting people drink so much.

I will be heading out though. Let me know if anyone else is going out..

Chris

my mate paddys comin over, wants to see what the scenes like. wanna check out the new rides too. wanna pick me up hahaha :P let me know man

M.

Saw a few skylines out today. We gee'd SR PWR up in a new liberty at the KFC traffic lights hahah, boost skids are naughty :P sounded cool though

hahah it was all peer preasure!!! carnt belive that was you. very funny. hopefully next time im beside a skyline ey josh haha

i sore heaps of linners out today aswell, im looking at everyone to see if there from sau.com. but how could i tell BAHHAHAH

Edited by Sr PWR

Anyone coming out???Rabbit??

Yeah man i went out for a drive tonight but didn't manage to get out till 8:30pm, didn't see many skylines out one or two but yeah i was out most of the day just driving around.

Meet up with a SAU memebr today and i also have to get a couple of things fixed on my ride too!

We should all head out one night that is convient and just go for a bit of a drive and meet up, would love to see some skylines that have been modded and see how they go cause mine is pretty standard at the monment also spotted a maroon colour skyline cruising around m'bah today. Also a heap of 180 and 200sx's were out today.

Quote: Meet up with a SAU memebr today and i also have to get a couple of things fixed on my ride too!

We should all head out one night that is convient and just go for a bit of a drive and meet up, would love to see some skylines that have been modded and see how they go cause mine is pretty standard at the monment also spotted a maroon colour skyline cruising around m'bah today. Also a heap of 180 and 200sx's were out today.

yea we shoulda organised a meet up for tonight. but there are plenty more opportunities and weekends coming up. anyway...sleep time zZzZzZzZzZz...

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

Quote: Meet up with a SAU memebr today and i also have to get a couple of things fixed on my ride too!

yea we shoulda organised a meet up for tonight. but there are plenty more opportunities and weekends coming up. anyway...sleep time zZzZzZzZzZz...

Yeah sounds good, dont mind when we meet up just really want to see what other guys have done to their skylines, and also really want to head out to some cruises and events.