SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Seen a fair few skylines out tonight, seen a red one sitting across the road from caltex and a few in the alex car park (silver, blue) and also a white one doing some laps.

Sorry to the guy in the silver skyline (R33cruiser), didn't see you wave till i was passed you, you where with the white GTR.

Anyway might see you guys out this weekend.

Have to finish getting my stereo installed, it is getting there bit by bit.

Seen a fair few skylines out tonight, seen a red one sitting across the road from caltex and a few in the alex car park (silver, blue) and also a white one doing some laps.

Sorry to the guy in the silver skyline (R33cruiser), didn't see you wave till i was passed you, you where with the white GTR.

The red (maroon) one is my mate claytons, number plates 51ZLA. It's looking pretty good with the new rims, goes pretty good to, forget rebuild, gt30 ect..

yea thats clayts 33, i was with him half the nite and he was with me the other half. has all the gear on it just has to get it tunned.. should see some decent figures.. alot of street racing last night. was the shit

Yeah i seen that the red skyline was there half the night then the grey 180 was parked there. There was a f**k load of fords and holdens out trying to g the imports up but we all know who would of one if people on here street raced, lol! :P (Imports) Maybe not the little 4 cylinder 180's! hahahaha, Just kidding 180's go alright.

Seen the guys in the orange 180 getting done by police. (Assume they were)

yea rabit, i was at alex carpark for most of the time, u probably went past 12 times, then moved on to meet up with a mate. its the only one with a stock exhaust right?

twas a good night, lol, man that orange 180 is always getting done, if it was black it would probably never be done.

p.s. dont forget to go for a surf, it pretty decent :)

p.s. dont forget to go for a surf, it pretty decent :)

fk did u guys see the pic on the coastal watch website= :ermm::(:dry:

fk, that is some nightmare shit right there. here is the pic.

post-40676-1193972487_thumb.jpg

im sure u will love it CD

Edited by r33cruiser

r33 cruiser were the f*k was that pic taken, thast f*kin nuts...!!!

trying to find it. sends a chill up your spine. and theres a crazy ass vid on youtube, with a surfer getting up on a wave, and he gets attacked = while he is going down the wave!!!!!!!

yea a great pic to welcome the coming surf season lol