SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Well I'll be in for a meet. I'm up there for a long weekend. Sort of know my way around up there so post up meet in events or something and i'll be there.

no worries champ.what was your name? Im Chris.Not sure on the meeting point at this stage but it might be where we met last time out near sippy downs or ettamogha pub

ooohhhh man. well in that case, your lucky they didnt enforce the anti-hoon legislation and take your car.

Yeah, they were going to but last time i got caught like a year or so ago they didn't enforce it, so i asked them why it was any different now i'am in a skyline, so they couldn't do it. Also it helped the fines where so far apart.

lol at thread.. stop fighting and lets compared big end conditions..

lol.hard to soar like a eagle when surrounded by the sphincter of the universes.

Hows the 180 hauling mark? i hear you go down to archerfield a bit? Im keen to come look if you know there will be something decent on in the not to distant future

No i've got a 'silky snow white' as nissan put it, I just say white pearl.

Oh ok cool ,mine was white too.You should come out tomorrow arvo for a bit, it would be good to have a bit of a look at your ride thats if you are up this way.

Edited by R334door