SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

How much is much? Not much

Just staring at the TV, which is sad, cos it's got a Gran Turismo menu up and nothing is happening :D Gonna pop on some Kath & Kim in a sec when Andy goes to bed. How bout yourself?

Would have headed out last night but worked a 14 hour day. bloody awards nights. installing my new double din touchscreen $300 you buy now ebay headunit thisarvo then headin to brisneyland for drinks at a mates place. then back up saturday and then back down again sunday for the cruise. yay for weekend fuel prices. hope this cheapass headunit actually works without setting my car on fire

Would have headed out last night but worked a 14 hour day. bloody awards nights. installing my new double din touchscreen $300 you buy now ebay headunit thisarvo then headin to brisneyland for drinks at a mates place. then back up saturday and then back down again sunday for the cruise. yay for weekend fuel prices. hope this cheapass headunit actually works without setting my car on fire

Pff 14hour day, how much of that actually required you to do more then just flicking pages on your webbrowser :wave:

I willl give ya a yell this arvo, might come round and give you a hand with the ebay special, have to wash car first to get all the black crap off from the cops dusting it down then will come over.

jeez Anna you get board.

Anyone go see the David Strassman tour, saw him last nite, man that dudes funny, in particular that little alien fella he was a riot

Pff 14hour day, how much of that actually required you to do more then just flicking pages on your webbrowser :wave:

I willl give ya a yell this arvo, might come round and give you a hand with the ebay special, have to wash car first to get all the black crap off from the cops dusting it down then will come over.

jeez Anna you get board.

Anyone go see the David Strassman tour, saw him last nite, man that dudes funny, in particular that little alien fella he was a riot

Nah dood that was all work. setting up lights n sound gear for awards night. only sat down for about 2 hours total.

Anyone know how to install brake rotors on an R34 Skyline? If so, willing to pay cash in hand for help. I am confident that i can do it myself...just need someone who knows exactly what they are doing...

Looking to install the front left and right today...will install rears at a later date when i have more time....

BTW...they are DBA 4000 series Slotted Rotors...

Cheers.

Chuck me a pm if your up. Would usually get my mech to do them...but he is busy atm

hi5 for ebay touchscreen. Ours was $300 too! When you get it, it prolly won't have a brand on it, our last two didn't have a brand name anywhere. Not even a some korean splattered anywhere. So when people say 'oooh what's that headunit' we just say ebay :wave: Ours have been going for years, we've never bought a 'proper' one.

damn bastards. was out last night. and another skyline has copied my neon in the front grille idea. i am pissed off, but then again, isnt imitation the greatest form of complimentation.

Oh no, perhaps he was going to an underground fast and furious meet or some hideous car-mod convention.

JK, each to his own, but you're right, once people start copying you it is sort of a compliment. Andy bought a set of gold driftek rims off the first shipment into QLD, years ago. Now they're everywhere!

hi5 for ebay touchscreen. Ours was $300 too! When you get it, it prolly won't have a brand on it, our last two didn't have a brand name anywhere. Not even a some korean splattered anywhere. So when people say 'oooh what's that headunit' we just say ebay :wave: Ours have been going for years, we've never bought a 'proper' one.

Oh no, perhaps he was going to an underground fast and furious meet or some hideous car-mod convention.

JK, each to his own, but you're right, once people start copying you it is sort of a compliment. Andy bought a set of gold driftek rims off the first shipment into QLD, years ago. Now they're everywhere!

Mine actually has a brand name on it!!! though the brand is eonon or some rubbish which is the same as the ebay seller name, yay for chinese ebay businesses. this is the headunit i got. plenty of features for $300 eonon 838 - genuine chinese quarrity - you buy now!!!

lol @ hideous car-mod convention - that would be the charades n crap parked at alex every thursday night. :(

Mine actually has a brand name on it!!! though the brand is eonon or some rubbish which is the same as the ebay seller name, yay for chinese ebay businesses. this is the headunit i got. plenty of features for $300 eonon 838 - genuine chinese quarrity - you buy now!!!

lol @ hideous car-mod convention - that would be the charades n crap parked at alex every thursday night. :wave:

Well hot damn, yours does have a brand on it! Eonon eh, I hear they're set to take over pioneer!

I bought a box set of kath & kim so i'm slowly working my way through series 2 & 3. Seen it all before, but still gold. And i'm starving but there is nothing in the cupboard and I couldn't be assed to go get something :wave:

How's you?