SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

yeah subaru mitsubishi toyota and 1 of those skoda's thing and another brand of car... and there using some road bikes... and he also said from thursday to sunday... the police are out in force so try not to go out in moobah if ur car has the slightest bit of cop bait

85URK ya mole!

I think i saw you unloading shit in Peregain today? I wasn't sure :ermm: kinda looked like you :P I was totaly hot in the Porsche wasn't I, dont lie now :)

yeah that was me, i yelled at ya, u were totally 90210 pimpin. loud arse thing, big bore exhuast!

Hey guy just a quick question from your experiance what do you think i should do?

i have just bought a FMIC fixed up the exhaust and need to know what to do now?

i want to take the boost up to around 10 to 11 psi and so i will have to upgrade the ECU or buy a piggy back

i want to get up around the 200rwkw mark eventually.

What do you think?

yeah that was me, i yelled at ya, u were totally 90210 pimpin. loud arse thing, big bore exhuast!

haha yeh thought it might have been you, i couldnt hear ya though. Pfft it needs to be louder at low RPM :P opens right up under WOT, had some jack ass in front of me at the speed hump though, so no sound tests :)

Hey guy just a quick question from your experiance what do you think i should do?

i have just bought a FMIC fixed up the exhaust and need to know what to do now?

i want to take the boost up to around 10 to 11 psi and so i will have to upgrade the ECU or buy a piggy back

i want to get up around the 200rwkw mark eventually.

What do you think?

if u install your fmic, and get a boost controller your standard ecu should be able to handle 10 -12psi no problems, probably up to like 14-15psi im sure. with out any other mods. ecu is only better when u are going larger turbo then u need bigger injectors, and fuel pump etc then ecu to manage all that stuff. unless u are going to do that in the near future i wouldnt waste your money on a ecu at this stage.

haha yeh thought it might have been you, i couldnt hear ya though. Pfft it needs to be louder at low RPM :P opens right up under WOT, had some jack ass in front of me at the speed hump though, so no sound tests :)

yeah that truck lol what were u up to anyway?