SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

That all depends on how many times you saw me go past..

The time I saw you, I was heading to Mdore

yeah that was the only time i saw u, some fag made me drag all his 52 ceiling battens up to top level of that shops, said they were needing them coz they were gonna be on site but when i got there they were no where to be seen. so i wa slike f**k it il do it myself.

yeah that was the only time i saw u, some fag made me drag all his 52 ceiling battens up to top level of that shops, said they were needing them coz they were gonna be on site but when i got there they were no where to be seen. so i wa slike f**k it il do it myself.

Yeh - Peregain, town of the lazy.

Everyone turns up when they feel like it :P

hey josh, u seen that HZ kingswood up north area, has full purple paint job and white interior and chromies, and has plates "51KHZ" what a pimp mobile.

Yeh thats Matt's. He had the blue soarer with the big single turbo and drift king stickers.

It's ok, has a VN 5.0lt in it or something.

Hey guy just a quick question from your experiance what do you think i should do?

i have just bought a FMIC fixed up the exhaust and need to know what to do now?

i want to take the boost up to around 10 to 11 psi and so i will have to upgrade the ECU or buy a piggy back

i want to get up around the 200rwkw mark eventually.

What do you think?

u take that thing past 10psi on stock ecu....be prepared to hit R&R.

a simple apexi safc will get u to 200kw.

Yeh thats Matt's. He had the blue soarer with the big single turbo and drift king stickers.

It's ok, has a VN 5.0lt in it or something.

argh ok i remember that soarer used to see it round coolum heaps, that kinga looks ok, but one thing i would do is put some spoker rims on it daytons would finish it off better then those rims they just dont suit it.

u take that thing past 10psi on stock ecu....be prepared to hit R&R.

a simple apexi safc will get u to 200kw.

Rest and relaxation? lol seriously why wouldnt stocko computer handle around 10-12psi? with supporting mods like fmic and boost controller?

if u install your fmic, and get a boost controller your standard ecu should be able to handle 10 -12psi no problems, probably up to like 14-15psi im sure. with out any other mods. ecu is only better when u are going larger turbo then u need bigger injectors, and fuel pump etc then ecu to manage all that stuff. unless u are going to do that in the near future i wouldnt waste your money on a ecu at this stage.

Thanks Heaps for that what EBC would you guys recommend?

rich and retard. mods + stock ecu= rich.

u push past 10psi, the ecu retards timing and dumps fuel= 1 huge flat spot in rev range

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...;hl=rich+retard

ok fair enough, i though u were meaning rev limiter or something, i couldnt think what r&r was lol that why i said rest and relaxation lol

but u can still do it, ecu can handle it

Thanks Heaps for that what EBC would you guys recommend?

well i have an apexi avcr controller, they are pretty good, lots of guy use them on skylines. or just go a blitz one or greddy profec b style or somehting similar its up to u how much u wanna spend really

Edited by 85URK