SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Well, there is a cruise being organised on another site for a trip through the hills. Should be a good day, with a stop for a BBQ along the way. Anyone interested in going? Dont know when it is exactly yet.

Sounds good.Is it any modified car eg just skylines ? Can you find out more info please.

That isn't the one where they are stopping at Aussie World Car Park for a BBQ? My friend works there and Aussie World has told him not to park in the bigger car park because of the cars and BBQ that will be happening on Sunday.

all cars are welcome but performance type cars would make it more interesting. I dont know about the aussieworld thing, that must be a different one. Time & place still havent been organised.

I will keep ya updated when I know more.

im not sure on cost every vehicle is different so best to go see him.My current ride has just gone in for a full respray but with another guy, it hasnt got a body kit so just a respray,if you didnt want a body kit i would recogmend him. Tein super street's are nice i had a set of them.

Yeah I bought the car with a few nice mods but it is getting tired. I drove up to bundy on our shit highway.......way too stiff for me. I like the idea of EDFC, a bit more money but all say they are great!

EDFC definately worth it. Soo good being able to soften the suspension up for a highway run with the push of a button :cheers:

EDFC definately worth it. Soo good being able to soften the suspension up for a highway run with the push of a button :cheers:

yeah and good for those last minute adjustments during mountain runs hey daniel.Well worth there money.

Hey Chris, just looking at J Racing, they have a Trust front spoiler very similar, minus indicators.

Sounds like you are onto something.Have heard a bit about j racing, maybe put a call out on the QLD section to see if anyone else has used them if you are keen .