SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

lol JJAY. i can always rely on u for my afternoon laughs.

u shud come to archy next weekend with us will. i think u would like it :run:

no problem

now that im off my 3 day suspension because someone wanted to have a whinge and can't handle the truth being thrown at her!!!!

it reminds of that story of the boy who cried wolf.

link to archy details?

you may need to take me with you matey

you got a loan just to modify your car?

i would suggest you dont do this.

my goodness maybe it was yoru own stupidity of insulting someone of a public forum that gave you a three day suspension. i suggest you dont do it again either. your lies are becoming quite tiresome. I have never known you to speak a true word. i wonder could that be teh reason i told you to leave me alone? hmm why i think it was.

yea will, best to save up ur cash to do mods.

i got a loan to do mods, and although i only have 1500bucks left to pay. i regret ever doing it. best to save up bit by bit, u will thank me lol

here ya go jjay

http://www.option1garage.com.au/ArcherfieldDrift.htm

Edited by r33cruiser

my goodness maybe it was yoru own stupidity of insulting someone of a public forum that gave you a three day suspension. i suggest you dont do it again either. your lies are becoming quite tiresome. I have never known you to speak a true word. i wonder could that be teh reason i told you to leave me alone? hmm why i think it was.

ohh here we go, hypicritical of your own words.

your full of more shit then anyone can shit in a day in my opinion but i kept that to myself until now.

i could go into more indepth detail here about you but the best message that i can tell you.....

903_gtfo_1.jpg

im sure many here would agree as all you do is whinge!!!

EDIT: mods... this isn't bullying a "user", this is simply replying to her BULLSHIT that she doesnt give up on.

when will she learn? LOL

Edited by JJay

isnt bullying a user? i have not insulted you which has not been in retaliation and asking you to stop this. this is a car forum, it shoudl be car related...i don care what your problem is with me for as far as i am concerned its pathetic. but if you are here to insult me then i am afaraid it is bullying a "user" and i am so bloody sick of it!

omg get the f**k over it, im getting sick of seeing that crap in this thread if you need to post non bullying posts do so elsewhere, and whats a person supposed to do... sit back and not talk... give her a f**ken brake... no one deserves that shit... be a bigger person and stop... im not taken sides... just want that shit to stop... not everybody is supposed to get along, where human get over it...

end rant... how was everyone's weekend?

mine was full of fun being harrassed by cops coz they thought my car was stolen. lol they went right through the whole car checking plates and parts etc, they didnt have shit on me coz its all legal. turns out when i had plates stolen ages ago, as i reported them to police, they thought i had the stolen plates on my car and was driving a stolen vehicle.

great times.

Just my own PERSONAL comment...which i am given by right as a resident of Australia..... SO DONT BAN ME!!!!!!

- I believe JJay is actually infact 000DNK..... - Been watching this one with much interest over the last 2 weeks.... I'd put my money on it!

- If you compare how the two write, you will see the synergies between sentence structure and word association..... If you cant see it...just picture 000DNK saying it and see where the words fit in...

Strange...but again, i'd put my money on it...MY OPINION!!!! Silly maybe...but only person i can think of that would get a kick out of keeping themselves looking like the victim..

Thanks

Silly maybe...but only person i can think of that would get a kick out of keeping themselves looking like the victim..
Trying to mask a dig at someone like that isn't going to work either. I'm sure we both know what I'm talking about.

If you have a problem with someone sort it out with them, don't make snide comments on an internet car forum. That goes for all of you involved in whatever is happening, I don't know nor care what's going on, but this isn't the place and I'm getting sick of having to wave the stick all the time just because people can't sort out their differences in an appropriate manner.