SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

And I guess you're the best driver going around are ya?

I'm gettin kinda sick of readin all of these personal attacks toward certain members. No wonder I don't post much in here, it's full of this rubbish.

+1

Edited by TZE33

Whens the drag day? I suppose its on the events area but me too lazy to look.Im keen to go n watch and give me enthusiasm fo my new project to start.

Jase-R34, or just jas??

Anway see the cops are out alot lately maybe to do with schoolies

I dont see many 'decent' cars out much only 18 year olds in camrys and stock commos.

Jase is fine mate :( lol.

The drag day is on the 20th December, and yeah its in the events section :unsure:

I've seen a lot of cops around lately too, more so when I'm on my bike, probably cause I'm on it a lot more than I'm in the car lol.

Most of the cops I've come across have been pretty cool tho I must admit.

Can't wait for the drag day :) first one ever!!

Thats it, a 6 pack :ninja:

No twin turbo kit, for the money I can but another bike...

Sorta, I have not sold my soul just leased it for work... :)

With the amount of KM's I do per year the skyline would not have made it...

I needed something that can carry 5 adults, have a huge boot and tow a trailer on the weekends...

So the VE V8 fit the bill just right...

Yep, no doubt... Ive paid up already!!!

yeah i meant how u wrote 666 that u sold your soul to the devil ha ha but i knew u had it for work reasons, skylines arent even practical for that anyway. plus why run up the km on a skyline when u can do it in a holden instead.

Jase is fine mate :) lol.

The drag day is on the 20th December, and yeah its in the events section :ninja:

I've seen a lot of cops around lately too, more so when I'm on my bike, probably cause I'm on it a lot more than I'm in the car lol.

Most of the cops I've come across have been pretty cool tho I must admit.

Can't wait for the drag day :D first one ever!!

yea as u probably already have read, that i cant make it due to work christmas lunch. which was already pre-booked and planned months ago. I didnt realise i had the same day for drags. so il have to come next time i think.

i was down on maroochydore road earlier this arvo and damn there are so many 33's out on the road!!

yeah there was a few out this arvo i saw aswell. but nothing unusual skylines are everywhere now. very popular cars. but i can understand why. :O

sif go to cop heven lol... comming home from goldy before... and on the way there i lost count at the amount of 33's i saw haha, do they have any in japan still?

ha ha probably not, but the tables will turn, we will be selling them back to japan soon as vintage cars ha ha.

which makes me wonder how many for each model skyline they produced?