SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

i have no idea some dude just said that could also cause my car to be reving poor

Perhaps check and make sure all your intake piping screws/bolts are tightened. I had a problem when someone I took my car too forget to tighten them up and so I drove off and it was trying to spool but wouldn't rev over 3000rpm. lol i was like wtf but soon worked it out!

how were you trying to spool, isnt yours n/a michelle?

but if there is any type of leaks around your piping clamps or split hoses the computer will sense it and run in a safe mode and wont let the engine rev. split piping or vaccum hose leaks somewhere can cause this type of problem.

well i went drifting last friday nite (31/7/09) at QR. it was awesome fun. the only thing i broke was my speedo cable. pretty stoked with how tough the car was. was wondering tho has anyone else from up here gone drifting down there. my clutch started to get smelly by the end of the night. was wondering what other guys use from up here. i dont wanna go a twin plate or a triple plate. i dont want something really dera either cause it gonna cop i thrashing all the time. any advice would be good

well i went drifting last friday nite (31/7/09) at QR. it was awesome fun. the only thing i broke was my speedo cable. pretty stoked with how tough the car was. was wondering tho has anyone else from up here gone drifting down there. my clutch started to get smelly by the end of the night. was wondering what other guys use from up here. i dont wanna go a twin plate or a triple plate. i dont want something really dera either cause it gonna cop i thrashing all the time. any advice would be good

Don't try to drift with a Twin or even a Triple plate they're not suited for the application unless you're somehow pulling in over 600horsepower and you want a twin plate carbon clutch which wont have as much chatter as a normal twin plate.

Just buy a cheap exedy or china copy single.

ive had my twinnie for a bit over a year.

pretty streetable.

its been drifted and taken to constant track days.

still working as well as the day i got it.

keep in mind they come with a lightened flywheel. its a bitch to use in heavy traffic

a the sphincter of the universe hit my car today in kennelworth... scared the shit outta my friend, window was half down so he almost got a face full of feathers! haha so funny. shoulda gone back to pick it up for dinner

Hs Ha now thats fast food for ya! lol

FG :blink: ?

i dont keep up with my fords haha.

its the model that came out after the BA, the new one.

Shud have had the window down mitch. Catch of the day.

Edited by r33cruiser

keep your eyes peeled for a black ford falcon xr6 (looks to be the xr6T) ute.

its a cop car. pulled someone over near forest glen bp. lights are behind the grill, cant even see them

They're mostly targetting people speeding through the truck stop exit, trucks speeding and speeding by more than 20kph - I do security and that BP is one of our client so I've chatted to the guys driving the Ute a few times. Good guys.

Hey lads turns out it's my ignitor pack/ distributor which is f**ked. Makes sence I spose. Anyone kno where I can get one from??? Rb25de engine. Thanks