SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

hey mick, did you drive though currimundi around 11:20pm tonight?

no dude wasnt me sorry .. are u keen for a drive saturday night ,,,,as for r33 boost yeah dude im keen for a drive my mobi is 0411102170 just message me when ur keen to go

oh.. haha ok sweet as.. yeah i'm keen for a spin.. dunno for how long though.. just message me the details or i'll txt ya so you can send em to my phone of sumthing.. thats if i have to time to come.. haha

oh.. haha ok sweet as.. yeah i'm keen for a spin.. dunno for how long though.. just message me the details or i'll txt ya so you can send em to my phone of sumthing.. thats if i have to time to come.. haha

no worries dude ill be done at footy at about 530 so just text me at about 730 or so if all are still keen

going fricken crazy guys, my babys been off the road for over a week now and allready im getting the shakes lol. hopefuly only one more week and the beast will be back ready for more flogging, cant wait to see if it go's harder with the proper valve clearences done and all the boost leaks fixed up and no loud lifter tap hehe :P .

Edited by nugg 33

going fricken crazy guys, my babys been off the road for over a week now and allready im getting the shakes lol. hopefuly only one more week and the beast will be back ready for more flogging, cant wait to see if it go's harder with the proper valve clearences done and all the boost leaks fixed up and no loud lifter tap hehe :) .

Did you by any chance drive a commo before you got the line cause it sure sounds like it

I had a ford telstar. what a machine it was, glad i was able to get rid of it at the same time i got my 1st skyline. i remember driving to pick up the liner and trying to blow up the speakers in the telstar ha ha that was fun.