SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

lemme guess all ur mountain runners go up the hills in stock suspension or king springs lol.

..... or adjustable coilovers. Tein Super Streets seemed to be great up the mountain. Weren't too stiff for the bumpy roads. They'd be too soft for the track but my car is a daily driver so doesn't worrry me.

catch up ahahahh your so funny dan, that said i bet that poor echo shat them selves, I made the mistake of checking my tyres after you guys left my joint on sunday and the guards are coated in rubber and the tyres are baddly worn now heeheheeehhe, oh well it was worth it

for ur info SR-pwr i got HKS Coilovers in mine with all the camber and caster adjustments, who cares if the cars enitrely stock, its about enjoying it, urs eint no ferarri either. This is what gives me the shits about the some of the car community, people think that just because someones gotta bigger turbo or bigger wheels or a bodykit does that make there car better then mine NO!!! people modify their own cars for their own reasons, me i put wheels and suspension under mine because i dont like the of the stock wheels and ride hight and i wanted mine to look different. you obviously what to japanese and have all the fully sic big turbo drift pig deep dished wheels big arse exhust and thats fine thats your decision. Another classic example is in the scc07 thread, people baggin the guy in the red 31, yeah ok in most peoples opinion it may not look, sound or drive as good as yours or my car but its what he chose to drive so build a bridge and accept it

Edited by wessa02

HAHAH i was just asking brother. keep it real!. every import and there dogg have coilovers these days.

montville ranges are great fun if u dont have heavy springs... 10/8s in a 180 :S and all the adjustable arms/swaybars i got.

i never mentioned anything about a ferarri?

catch up ahahahh your so funny dan, that said i bet that poor echo shat them selves, I made the mistake of checking my tyres after you guys left my joint on sunday and the guards are coated in rubber and the tyres are baddly worn now heeheheeehhe, oh well it was worth it

hahaha yeah echos are definately not built for hillclimbs. or any driving in general for that matter.

Edited by nissanskyrice

HAHAH i was just asking brother. keep it real!. every import and there dogg have coilovers these days.

montville ranges are great fun if u dont have heavy springs... 10/8s in a 180 :S and all the adjustable arms/swaybars i got.

i never mentioned anything about a ferarri?

no worries mate, thought u were havin a dig at us, theres a random on another forum who made a similar comment and believes that his car is the best hence why said it aint no ferrari

yeah hard lowered suspension kinda suxed a little on the mt mee part kept bottomin due to the pot holess its wicked round corners though.

lemme guess all ur mountain runners go up the hills in stock suspension or king springs lol.

I DO.. :) no i dont.. i use teins

..... or adjustable coilovers. Tein Super Streets seemed to be great up the mountain. Weren't too stiff for the bumpy roads. They'd be too soft for the track but my car is a daily driver so doesn't worrry me.

pretty alright they are.. ive got some KTS coming up next :)

for ur info SR-pwr i got HKS Coilovers in mine with all the camber and caster adjustments, who cares if the cars enitrely stock, its about enjoying it, urs eint no ferarri either. This is what gives me the shits about the some of the car community, people think that just because someones gotta bigger turbo or bigger wheels or a bodykit does that make there car better then mine NO!!! people modify their own cars for their own reasons, me i put wheels and suspension under mine because i dont like the of the stock wheels and ride hight and i wanted mine to look different. you obviously what to japanese and have all the fully sic big turbo drift pig deep dished wheels big arse exhust and thats fine thats your decision. Another classic example is in the scc07 thread, people baggin the guy in the red 31, yeah ok in most peoples opinion it may not look, sound or drive as good as yours or my car but its what he chose to drive so build a bridge and accept it

ok how do skyrine coilovers have camber adjustments.. castor adjustmnets.. are they extra arms..? just that u can only have camber tops on mc pherson struts.. :)

does anyone know where i can get irrigation type misters/foggers such as this.

post-40676-1196135800_thumb.jpg

atm i have the gay 360 degree ones. and really need straight ones.

bunnings.

Evening kids, everyone have a lovely day?

No she isnt.....Brisbane Southsiiiiiiiide...apparently.

Damn straight

lets put a forged SR in it anna.

tomei has a nice forged engine in ther catalog..!

and wait for it..

Just you shut your mouth...

I have to have the monies to buy expensive shit, so for the time being, a nice second hand sr will do the trick... with good suspension... and good brakes tehe

Maybe.. Can I paint their little hats black and put eye liner on them

I would expect nothing less from my little emo homo :)

I DO.. :w00t: no i dont.. i use teins

pretty alright they are.. ive got some KTS coming up next :rofl:

ok how do skyrine coilovers have camber adjustments.. castor adjustmnets.. are they extra arms..? just that u can only have camber tops on mc pherson struts.. :P

bunnings.

Mark the camber adjustmernts are in the arms not the coilovers (im not that stupid) its still part of the suspension setup