SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

so if "DEALS" 34 GTR imported that and had it complied, if its got lots of aftermarket goodies on it, how do they go about complying it with all the aftermarket turbos and stuff, do they have to change them all back to standard to pass or not? how does that work?

Edited by 85URK

lol u lot are nice ;)... was ganna go for a run to laugh at all the ppl that lap... but still havent got my car to a legal standed to go near that area so im going for some tongueee

siff u wouldnt have a n\a skyline :(

N/A is for skid pans only! ok :D

oi if "DEALS" 34 GTR imported that and had it complied, if its got lots of aftermarket goodies on it, how do they go about complying it with all the aftermarket turbos and stuff, do they have to change them all back to standard to pass or not? how does that work?

:(

now im thinking

WITCHCRAFT!!!!!!!!!

btw were any of u guys at alex carpark last night. i bailed early. drove by at about 1130 and there were 2 cop cars and a paddy wagon.

they blocked off the entrance too!

anyone get done? even tho they were parked cars!!!

so if "DEALS" 34 GTR imported that and had it complied, if its got lots of aftermarket goodies on it, how do they go about complying it with all the aftermarket turbos and stuff, do they have to change them all back to standard to pass or not? how does that work?

You can take certain things off within reason. You run into drama when you start having larger holes made for big FMIC pipes an such. Your basic bolt on's are nothing to worry over as long as its a decent grade car with no past damage/rust.

f**k AUTOBARN.....AGAIN.

ok so its been about 1mth. 3 weeks ago they said they were shipping up a tb adapter from melbourne. now for the past month they have been jerking me around. i called them up today and they said they weren't any in AUS, they had to ship one over from japan.

they have blatently lied to my face for a month. " yea its almost here mate, not too much longer"

i have put in a complaint to the head office.

i strongly advise u guys not to buy from autobarn if it has to be shipped.

i have been f**ked around for tooooo long.

Edited by r33cruiser

Yeah mate the same thing happened to me i was waiting for a turbo timer and they said it should be in stock in a day or two, 2 weeks later and no phone call. So i rang and they said the supplier stuffed up, so i waited another week and by this stage i had bought one from another place and went in to get a refund. It turned out the day i rang up and was told it was the suppliers fault they had actually come in. So i got my money and have not been back since.