SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Oh and while I'm here, the next round of crap gets this thread locked and will earn the person/s responsible a lengthy suspension or hey, maybe even a ban. I've had a gutful of this childish rubbish.

Oh and while I'm here, the next round of crap gets this thread locked and will earn the person/s responsible a lengthy suspension or hey, maybe even a ban. I've had a gutful of this childish rubbish.

agreed, im sick of reading crap. That's what PM's are for.

Perhaps the banning of ppl might work rather then closing the thread? There certainly would be alot less pages to read then!

Might take my car if i can save enough for fuel haha!

u get ur liscence back man? if yes, i know of a "select" skid pan day, will ask if tthere is a spare spot yeeeewwww

Edited by r33cruiser

So hot 91.1 were down at neumanns servo today and they had 99c fuel going on. i didnt get down that way but yeah i thought alot of ppl would have been filling up.

Whoa!.... $0.99c Fuel? Never thought i'd see the day again....

Heard 91 is really good for your engine...yeah, chuck some of that in ya motor while she's cheap!!! ;)

haha its a mint 33 for who is wondering about the 1 michelle is looking at, well my weekend was full of booze and putting together a patio shed thing witch ended up looking quite good for a weekend pissa got in knocked over in 6 hrs didnt get to the exhourst shop.. got side tracked sigh... licence... whos got one of those these days.... drive a skyline and ur marked a hoon

anyone know of a rb25det intake plenum with injectrors tps and what ever else is on them for sale? need to get 1 not realy fussed on condition just need all that jazz for my new engine

Edited by red_screamer

Whoa!.... $0.99c Fuel? Never thought i'd see the day again....

Heard 91 is really good for your engine...yeah, chuck some of that in ya motor while she's cheap!!! ;)

i run mine on diesel gas injection.

fish n chip oil is where its at! he he

haha its a mint 33 for who is wondering about the 1 michelle is looking at, well my weekend was full of booze and putting together a patio shed thing witch ended up looking quite good for a weekend pissa got in knocked over in 6 hrs didnt get to the exhourst shop.. got side tracked sigh... licence... whos got one of those these days.... drive a skyline and ur marked a hoon

anyone know of a rb25det intake plenum with injectrors tps and what ever else is on them for sale? need to get 1 not realy fussed on condition just need all that jazz for my new engine

well look after ya sista and help her get it if its good. lol

cant help ya on plenum though.

lol just figure that out did you :laugh: ? yeah she is, im trying i need more convincing, its the one shes got advertised for sale. the black one

lol how would i know if u guys are brother and sister? :P

--------------------------------------------------

Brad isnt that pink haired chick your sister?!

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1