SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

last night some fkin wanka walking to Fridays threw a bottle at my car when i was driving towards the spit end, this is near the drive way into the underwater world car park, the bottles hit my windscreen and smashed and beers gone all over it. f**k it pissed me off i pulled up right away and him and his mate just legged it towards Fridays laughing.......my mate pulled up aswell and watched the car and then i went to scope this f**kwit out and i saw him in the line... i've told the popo who where there near the front gate at Fridays and they didn't give a shit.. the guy said to me ok mate ill sort it out.. and i hadn't even told him who this f**kwit was yet, he obviously didn't care, so i lost my temper as u would when your car gets his by a full bottle and gone off my head at the cops there and they just didn't give a f**k it was pathetic.. the guy was there watching and pretty much laughing at the whole situation.... what a weak piece of shit tho... who the f**k throws a bottle at a car, and i think the attitude of the police, where were just sitting around on their asses doing nothing, is absolutely disgusting. I told him what i thought aswell which probably wasn't the best idea but i was so pissed off at the time it just came out.

i mean a full bottle, hitting your window, anything could of happened, windscreen could of smashed and i could of crashed... so many things could of went wrong, im lucky the bottle smashed near the side pillar where the glass is stronger.

to serve and protect.. yeh righto

Edited by r32na

i was driving past man, on the main road.. pretty hard to avoid, specially when a mate of mine lives down that road and thats were i was going haha.

i think ive seen your r33 befor will, i was it sitting at marties like 4 months ago?? haha.

Anyone want to buy my r32 GTST spoiler??? its maroon and works fine (break light), or anyone know someone who wants one??

hey guys. i need a car trailer to take my car to the drifts on friday the31st of july. can anybody on the sunny coast help me out. im will pay for it. id rather give money to someone than those stupid companies. pm please