The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

i remember seeing this there.

why didnt u pop the bonnet?

show off the fully sick rb20de

..im not a sikunt.

its got a rb25 anyway lol.

Edited by r32na

Hey Guys, just moved up here few months ago, first thing i did was buy the 33 haha. was walking round maroochydore one thursday night and noticed a bunch of guys lapping, havent had a chance to make it up there to catch up with anyone yet. whats the go with the laps? were's everyone meet up?

ta.

yea bajerk?

lol, its such a nice car but man u've done well. did u get new colours plates?? like blue and white?

Hey Guys, just moved up here few months ago, first thing i did was buy the 33 haha. was walking round maroochydore one thursday night and noticed a bunch of guys lapping, havent had a chance to make it up there to catch up with anyone yet. whats the go with the laps? were's everyone meet up?

ta.

hey man, a pic of your car would be pretty sweet i see a fair bit of 33's driving around.

I dont really know anyone with skylines either, only a few and we dont really meet up much like see each other driving and follow haha, would be keen for a meet and greet tho, get to know some other skyline drivers from the coast.