SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Sweet! suck to all of you who dont have 5 yo socks! btw...free right?!

nah got them from the phils 5 years back.. they are fila brand and have lasted me 5 years.. top stuff i say.. cost around $3 a pair.. :)

oh well im off to coast cruise cya sunny

haha cruiser dont u start me on GTR's. they kick any cars out there especially rx7 :P. haha u have some balls to say that on SAU, or just no brains hahaha..naughty naughty...ima have to knock some sense into you :domokun:

i got balls.. STANDARD R32/33 GTSTs SUCK ANUS... ther i said it...

they suck... suck worst than a CA18... i woud rather a CA18 180sx than a R32 GTST...

man theres no denying it.

r34gtr= 280hp

0-100 in 4.9

3395kgs

and is 4wd = nooooooooo

s8=280hp

1205kgs

0-100 in 4.6sec

and thats the 13b !!!

20b=320hp on 10psi

1205kgs.

sry cant find weight

30b= couldnt be bothered looking, but is triple turbo. oh yea

now u decide, rx7 or the common gtr?

ive made my choice :domokun:

i got balls.. STANDARD R32/33 GTSTs SUCK ANUS... ther i said it...

they suck... suck worst than a CA18... i woud rather a CA18 180sx than a R32 GTST...

haha its ok, i dont like 32's :domokun: . Dun care wat u all say anyway... R34 GTR's kick ass and look about...1000000 times hotter anyway. in fact...i wouldnt even take an rx7 for free just to show all u guys up :P...ok i take it back..id take it for free and sell it.

GTR ANYDAY!

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

This is me relaxed :domokun:

Sounds like you have a big night on your hands Chris. Congratulations!!!! :P

Well our engagment party went off...but i payed for it today.I was sooo hungover ive only just got out of bed.

i am ashamed, u all want a gtr, but we have shown that the s8 is on another playing field

furthermore the z tune is a limited manufactured vehicle.

i tell u what, when u find one and have enough money for one, come back and we will suggest a ferrari f430 again.

rofl narrow minded skyricers

shame on u cruiser..how can u be talking like this and u own a r33 urself! ur a traitor :domokun:

thats right i do own a r33, and now that ive had a skyline, i want to move onto bigger and better things.

lol, u guys are worse that vl commonhore guys. there are other more powerfull cars out ther.

now the z tune is a good car but, why get one when u could get a ferrari for the same price?

another major prob with a gtr is 4wd, not my cup a tea.\\

rx7- new seals, injectors, ecu, balance rotors=400kw

for a gtr to match that ude need forgies, pump, squireters......list goes on....

therefore, im gonna keep this r33 till i save up $20-25k for a S8

rx7- new seals, injectors, ecu, balance rotors=400kw

Now, I know where you coming from in terms of rotor performance and all. But you’re a bit naive to think your going to get 400kw that easy – Coming from someone who has had friends from BIG power 13b’s in the past..

Factor in the price of machining for the “bigger” apex seals your going to need, price for the port machining, price for the dowel’s an machining and all the parts, then manifold, turbo, misc ect.

In realty it’s still going to cost you the better half $12k - $18k for a reliable drive in drive out package of 400rwkw.

dude it has already been done.

evidence is there, google it

now if ppl want to spam, see the wasteland for all your spamming needs

Your a dick head.

Not on stock turbo's, without gas thats reliable

Go back to ausrotor an do more research kid.

No, I’ll be back seeing I live on the Sunshine Coast. Come debate in person, can’t miss me. I look like Barbie and can be seen in a black Porsche from time to time down your way.

You will not make 400rwkw, with basic upgrades that’s reliable without gas.

For someone who isn’t a “kid” your spelling and grammar is horrid.

Why talk up how awesome rotor’s are and how much power they can make if it’s not reliable?

I like rx7’s and I love 13b’s and 20b’s, however anyone can build a HUGE kw motor cheap. 400kw has been done on “stock” motor GTR’s. They last half a dozen run’s on the dyno, just like an rx7 would with very basic upgrades.

Edited by Nismo_Boy