SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

thats a bit higher then what i can get the parts for, but most people these days pay retail for most gear.

yeah os twins are around 2.5k new. 1200 is for a jim berry clutch (what ive got to go in the gtr, he said it'll hold me to over 1000hp, it looks like i'll be seeing how real that claim is)

random question, how many horses ur 32 have?

A viper? lol... Yeh they are tough. But I would take the rx7 or the R34 before a Viper.

id only take a viper if i had 100k to spend modifying it. mmm tt kit *strokes beard*

$3500 for the "and the likes" eg: HKS quds with carbon plates ect.

Jim berry is rather awesome indeed.

im a believer of u dont need anything more than a twin plate. all the jap twins/tripples/quads are f**ken sheit, they need the extra plates just o hold damn power. plus tripple/quads just kill boxes lolz

im a believer of u dont need anything more than a twin plate. all the jap twins/tripples/quads are f**ken sheit, they need the extra plates just o hold damn power. plus tripple/quads just kill boxes lolz

Thats why you don't run stock gear sets :sorcerer:

Tag along on an SAU meet in Brisbane, I'm sure a GTR owner will take you for a drive

yea i will do in 6months when i get my R34 GT-T. will be goin down to the tracks in brissy, looking forward to it heaps.

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

random question, how many horses ur 32 have?

zilch atm. is getting all the right gear for 800+

More then my old one (which doesnt mean shit to you i know) Shane you make me cry, I need to out do you :)

haha i highly doubt it :P

i spoke at length with theo on friday. i shouldnt have done that :(

wow 800+ nice work. you got to skidpan or anything like that?

i wont be happy if it dont make 800 at the treads. pffft skidpan, this thing would be farken useless on one of those :(