SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Haha that would be great for gnome country! what does it max out at?

Duno, saw 4 speed camera’s on the highway today. Speedo said 220kph I reckon it could have come close. Was a nippy little rig.

We're getting another Getz in about a mouth when the 911 goes into the pannel shop, we'll do gnome's then

Can you run fast with gnomes?

used to do track running age champ 400-800-1500-4000 :rofl: well would have been if i entered at school. but decided better to talk to girls and as if have races straight after each other. my warm up 4000time was the age record :D

Haha the trick is to be very quiet in a little barina and get a car full of the little f*ckers

haha im soo in

Duno, saw 4 speed camera’s on the highway today. Speedo said 220kph I reckon it could have come close. Was a nippy little rig.

We're getting another Getz in about a mouth when the 911 goes into the pannel shop, we'll do gnome's then

bahaha.. ook im gonna holiday it up ther joshwa.

sounds like a plan

We cant give away all our secrets.

I concur, lets leave it at that

used to do track running age champ 400-800-1500-4000 :rofl: well would have been if i entered at school. but decided better to talk to girls and as if have races straight after each other. my warm up 4000time was the age record :D

haha im soo in

bahaha.. ook im gonna holiday it up ther joshwa.

Yeah, but can you run fast with gnomes, very few have the gift to becoming a true gnomer.

Edited by Nismo_Boy