SAU Community

Another Skyline Death

Nightcrawler

I just got a phone call from my sister who lives at Mount Pleasant - she was on her way home this arvo and was first on scene to a bad Skyline accident. She couldn't even identify what model Skyline it was - it was smashed too badly (and then caught fire). The driver was apparently a 25y.o male from Birdwood and was killed on impact with a tree. His 2 brothers (Aaron and Matt) were in the car and injured but not life threatening. Apparently it looks like the car was going too fast for the corner and collected a tree at very high speed.

Please be careful guys - this could happen to any of us if we go hooning through the hills and don't drive to the conditions.

Just something to ponder ....

yeah wow condolences to his loved ones

not to be rude but he hasnt got anything to be thankful for anymore

remeber ppls SPEED kills ... well its not the speed its the sudden stop when all goes wrong .. and how easily it can all go wrong

RIP and my heart goes out to the family. Just remember that with speed and power comes responsibility - such a fine line between being dangerous and having fun. I agree with the practice days out at Mallala being the place to be to open it up - too many other things can go wrong on the public roads (animals, people, other cars and trees)

Madaz speed does not kill, but iresponsible speed can kill.

yes thats why i changed it a little

yeah wow condolences to his loved ones

not to be rude but he hasnt got anything to be thankful for anymore

remeber ppls SPEED kills ... well its not the speed its the sudden stop when all goes wrong .. and how easily it can all go wrong