SAU Community

Need Advice On Smash Repairer.

ib6ub9

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went there this morning and it was all locked up, no one there...

whatever you do man, X2 coz ill get out too.

Simmo, Just waiting till his open and what not so i can action this dude....

A Current affair is even sounding good....

Well, remember that you don't want trouble, you want your car and, if possible, the money.

I agree. But the friendship and lack of professionalism is terrible and i shall not let this continue any further. If it was me who owed him money or a service he would not have let it carry on for this long.

That my friend is the most accurate statement that my friend who personally knows him said... And i'm sure a few others agree...

I agree. But the friendship and lack of professionalism is terrible and i shall not let this continue any further. If it was me who owed him money or a service he would not have let it carry on for this long.

That my friend is the most accurate statement that my friend who personally knows him said... And i'm sure a few others agree...

Phil, I know a few people dealing with what you are, best left for pms but good luck man seriously it sucks when things turn bad, especailly between "friends"

nothing was actually wrong with my car when i dropped it off, was doing alot of bodywork (kit,paint,wide gaurds) which was gonna take 3 months MAX which was still heaps but waiting for parts (didnt take that long maybe 6 weeks to get it ALL together) and the owner working on cars booked in after mine has made sure i havnt seen the car in months, lets just say if there is ANYTHING out of place when i get it back heads will roll.

moral of the story, if it aint broke, dont fix it.

cheers, semo

p.s ANGER STILL RISING :(

Went to see Jerry yesterday arvo, might piss you off a bit Style but he said he could start on mine next week coz i have all the parts and its ready to rock and roll.

Am investigating other avenues with current fella though too.

Went to see jerry yesterday, got a handful of excuses not very happy atm he is quickly running out of time, youd think if ya spent 20g's at someones shop they would get their sh!t organised. oh well the final product will speak for itself.

cheers, semo (patiently waiting)

edit: ive had my parts ready to rock and roll for months now, all paid for in full, even 5000 in labour (that hasnt been done) all they have accomplished is leaving my driver side window down and filling the car with dust.

Edited by Style32

going to take photos tonight for a proper quote fom J Racing and David Hand. Both can do it by christmas so i spose it comes down to price.

I've heard that before =(

say that again :D

My bad... Bit tired after 18 hour shift...

I think i meant that i have wed and thursday off work so i will be out there in the afternoon to say hi in the nicest possible way... :D

See you there.....

Time toooo umm.......... :(